the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]

I know how distracting those nasty boys can be Wink 300+

Her head was starting to become fuzzy with the wine and so she didn't really catch Strelein's quick, disquieted look and only noticed him raising another toast for them to drink to, as if either needed an excuse. Smiling broadly she rose her own glass to clink with his. "Yes, to the wonderfully ragamuffin Kingdom." More wine slid down her throat into her stomach. She didn't drink too incredibly often, and was fast approaching the quantity of wine that would have her royally intoxicated. When Strel spoke again, she detected a slight note of the uncomfortable when it came to the Russian man. Head cocked to the side curiously, she replied, "Yeah, he is. One of the first people outside the clan I met when I came back. Yeah, he said he had some kids here, I haven't met them though. Might be kind of awkward. Well, I doubt he goes about sharing those experiences with them, so maybe it wouldn't be." Her tongue was loosening, though she was never all that reserved when it came to her sexual activity.

The de le Poer woman listened as he detailed why it was that he had left his own family behind and why he hadn't fit in with them. The reasons may have been different, but the feelings for why both of them had gone were very similar. "I never understood that, you know? Luperci who don't like shifting and stuff. I mean, there are human things I don't care for, but why deny something that is a part of yourself? That's one of the reasons I never got along well in the clan," she said, meaning her inability to hate wolves. A loud laugh came from her at the parents comment. "Oh yes, very. I'm nothing like either of my parents." Kaena had murdered untold numbers, Ahren as well. "I didn't fit in there, not at all. The only reason I was allowed is because of my familial connections, I'm sure. They don't care too much for peace lovers and wolf sympathizers."

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#03BC54; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread