the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]
300+
those little buggers, why must they be so lovable?

Nodding along, the redhead let more wine into his system, beginning to go past that happily buzzed feeling he was comfortable at. It was slowly beginning to cloud his mind's eye and his lavender ones too. Then, snorting with the drink still pressed to his lips, he choked a bit, sputtering. "Don't tell me you fucked him?" he asked, language falling apart and no longer really holding back his profanities very well. If that were the case, the redhead was going to feel so much better about himself, and then worse. Really, Strel seemed to get around more than he ever wanted to. At first, he wanted to hold himself off for that special someone, but ended up giving it away like some slutty party favor. "And I'm sure he doesn't tell his kids those stories, or else I'd never look them in the face again." Or else he would never look in the face of about four people. Or more.

He leaned back, sighing along with her words. "I know, it's like, what else is this stuff going to be used for if we don't pick it up?" That was why he left his pack. Bunch of backwards hicks. Though, he did miss his siblings and his mother. Maybe even his father, just a little bit. If he had been more like his parents, maybe there would have been fewer issues, and it seemed to be a similar case for Rikka. Though, if she were like them, he probably would have had to be afraid of her and the blood running in her veins. "Well, I'm glad you are a ragamuffin. You fit well in with our ragamuffin bunch." He poured himself another glass, wondering if he was actually as warm as he was feeling he was. Strel patted the woman on the leg slightly, drink going to his lips. "If you weren't, I wouldn't be here, drinkin' with a pretty lady."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread