~Cruel Eyes~
That's great, all fine and dandy xD You have helped me a lot and I will try to take your statements into account :3
I have no idea why- yet I seem to use dashes a lot! I will make sure I reduce them! Also- my spelling had always been one of my weaknesses- but I will try to use spell check more often.

She stiffened, and her wild thrashing subsided, as she turned to see that what really had a hold of her was a loose twig of some sort that had managed to get itself stuck in the ground. The young wolf looked up- to see a figure walk towards her.
'He had me' She whispered in reply, anxiously clamoring upwards, and shaking the remaining dirt off.

'I am... OK.' She glanced at the luperci, his figure coming into focus. As she watched; she realized a couple of things. He was male, and strange. The fem couldn't help looking at him in a slightly confused manor-- she had never seen a were-creature before-- due to the amount of effort her father had put into keeping her apart from others.
The teen flinched away as the wolf slowly drew closer. Although she knew his intentions were kind-- she most certainly did not want to take any rash chances. Her expression went blank: her eyes burnt out and empty. It was the method she used when she was unsure about something-- to hide her feelings. Curiosity got the better of her, and she decided to make small talk with the silver-colored werewolf. Her scarlet orbs locked onto his blue- as she spoke once more.

'I am Belle.'

Messages In This Thread