~Cruel Eyes~
This post looks great thus far. :3 Still a little work on dashes, but as it's a very difficult habit to break, nobody expects you to improve overnight! Spelling was much improved in this post, as well. ^_^

[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

Rurik was not the type to turn about and walk away from a situation where he could be of use. Others avoided involvement with the problems of their peers, but not Rurik. Anywhere the silver-shaded werewolf could be of assistance, he tried his hardest. Sometimes even he could not help, though such a thing had never stopped him from trying. He had heard the distinctive noises of distress echoing through the forest, and he simply could not ignore them.

The pale-hued woman before him was quite pretty, all snowy-white fur and delicate features. Her eyes were a striking hue of cherry red, brilliant stains on her otherwise pure coat. Even with the dirt streaked on her, she was still pretty. Rurik offered her a friendly smile, intent on making her more comfortable with his presence. He didn't need her to run screaming into the woods; he was here to help her, not frighten her, after all.

“Glad to here zhat, meess,” he said, breathing a sigh of relief. “I hear you, I think you are in real trouble!” the man said, frowning at the prospect. “Good to meet you, Belle. I am Rurik Russo. You promeese you have no trouble here?” he said, lifting a brow. Rurik didn't intend to walk away unless he was absolutely certain the pale-hued wolf was alright.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage em {color:#770501;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; font-style:normal;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread