New Beginnings
[html]

Thats alright, I'm using Babel fish. ;D. (Table by Ever!)

Yuki was shocked at the canine. "How can one be so faultfinding too a person who had just saved them? She thought with disgust. She began to wonder if the coyote thought she would sink low enough to save an animal's life, then just eat them! Come to think of it.. She could snap the canis in half without breaking a sweat. But as she brought the coyotes image to focus she notices her great beauty. She was sure an eye full for having such a small body.

Her ears were so large Yuki began to have suspicion that the coyote could read her thoughts, not a very bright idea, but even the littlest things sparked her imagination. Her deep blue eyes looked as if an angel had polished them to perfection. Her short coat was the same as any other coyote she had met and the colour scheme was nothing new either. It was difficult for her to bring the small bell into focus, considering the fact that half the things that she saw out of her left eye were blurry. Her eye seemed to only work on its own terms, which was mostly when Yuki didn't even have any thing important to see. She adjusted her gold eye to center the object, as she saw the image clearly she was in awe of it. It had to be the item that had caused that beautiful sound earlier, the bell was almost as attractive as the one who presented it.

As she heard the coyote spoke again she was happy that something had came out of her mouth other then foul words. Even after catching the creature at an odd time, with her bloody leg and such, Yuki wondered by she still came across as beautiful. She nodded her head at the small canines thank you and replied "Mi nombre es Yuki. Mi lengua materna es inglés, pero sé un pedacito del español..{My name is Yuki. My native language is English, but I know a bit of spanish.}" Her voice was hefty with tenderness. She hoped that the reason the apology of Rosario was not sincere was because she was frightened. For the coyote's sake at least..

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# e3f38c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7950/souls10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread