New Beginnings
[html]

Yayy, your back. :3

Yuki gave a coy grin as the coyote's words pierced her ears. "Is that so?" She questioned taking a step back a staring at her, "Your eyes seem to tell a completely different story, my dear.." She said shaking her head as she chuckled gently, trying not to offend the creature as she laughed at her. "The only one," She said pausing to lick her lips and rethink the words, trying to figure out a way to give them a mixture of wisdom and humor "The only one who would know why you would want a relationship, is yourself. She decided to just restate her entire sentence, letting her words hang in the salt air for the coyote to absorb along with her next breath.

When she glanced back at the shoreline, she tried to put her finger on what had been so funny. The words were shot from the coyote's mouth like knifes, but as they reached her they seemed strangely dull. As her laughter quieted she began to wonder if she had only laughed because she wanted to hide her own sadness "You can honestly tell me that you've never wondered what it would be like? She asked dryly, her throat tightening. She pondered what the chances were that she was the only one who had dreamed of love without ever experiencing it. Then even with the coyotes presence, she felt the feeling of loneliness all over again. If she turned the sorrow to anger, she would just hurt someone else, but if she let the sadness stay, she would feel as if she let herself break down for no reason. Thus, it was settled, she would not shed a single tear until it was dark enough for them to be hidden.

As Yuki stabilized her feelings, trying to ignore them the best she could, she listened quietly as the coyote spoke again. "I'm not sure I know this area much better then you.." She swallowed hard as she tried once again to rid of the lump in her throat, "I'm sure I could find some place. If you truly don't consider me sticking around as a bother." She tried to avoid eye contact with the coyote, for she wanted her to be unaware of her feelings. Her bi-coloured orbs looked over the beach, searching for some place to call a home, even if only for a night. Not far away, she spotted a series of rocks aligned in almost a perfect half moon next to a large boulder. "You.. We-, could rest there for the night.." She choked on her words as they spilled out of her mouth, trying to figure out how to place the word 'we'. She moved towards the a lined rocks, padding along in the sand and checking behind her to insure that the coyote was keeping up.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

What the shelter mighht look likee: http://i30.tinypic.com/4lpqww.jpg excuse my poorly mouse drawn picture, that's just the gist of it. :x

Messages In This Thread