Fishing under Storm
[html]

Thanks to Gabriel de la Poer for this awesome table..! =D
Part of "Awakening" series... Feel free to watch my post log! ^^
Planned 4 BIOS & Belle, but anyone is welcome to stick in..! =D

All wet again, under the furious raining, BIOS was running in the coast looking for some propitious rocks for searching underneath the so preciated food he needed so much in that moment..! Let me remind you, Two days ago, BIOS had to scape from a furious pak of stray dogs that tried to kill him, and injured him badly..! losing a lot of blood on his way, BIOS almost died in the wastelands, but luckily, someone or "something" (in his perspective) saved him before the worst..! BIOS was brought to the Shattered Coast Near the Cours des Miracles territories, where he met very special people... Anyway, in all these two days, BIOS has not tasted a bite and he was now desperate to find anything he can eat just to calm a little the struggle he was dealing with his stomach..! He really cared not much about the strong rain over him, on the contrary, he thought it would be the best moment to go out and seek for crabs under the rocks of the coast... he thought... But many minutes and even more rocks have passed without the desired result..!

"Heavens..!
What use was in surviving
if anyway I'm slowly starving..??"
;~~~~~;

He said almost crying and competing with the noise produced by the rain and his belly's groans together..! He sat for a little while all crestfallen and standing the pain of starvation..! But then he stood again and walked a little irregularly but with a firm gaze in the horizon..!

"No..! I won't give up with such situation
I have been in way worse complications..!

Stand firm my child and find your food
And for search mom you'll be in mood..!"

The young canis gathered strength from who knows where, and start running again toward some rocks in the coast to keep searching for something edible..!

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread