Fishing under Storm
[html]

"Oh BIOS, at least you tried!"

The female tried to cheer BIOS after his unfruitful try, but just after these words she started laughing, initially with calm giggles an then shacking happily due to BIOS recent result...

"I'm sorry... It's just...."

She tried to explain, but she could not stop laughing, BIOS watched her initially a bit confused, but quickly, the joyful laugh of the female passed to the dog, making him laugh with similar or even with more energy, thinking in the same fact... Laughing of himself made the dog forget about his awful first try for a moment and other things that he was concerned about (like his hunger and his friends in the cave). After that pleasant moment Belle encouraged BIOS to try again until achieving success in the act, they would eat together and talk about poetry after that, something that motivated the young canis more in his duty. BIOS nodded and then turned his gaze to the deep sea to immediately start running toward and dive within!

He was very enthusiastic, but I cannot say it was an easy task for him, many times he could barely appreciate the fishes shade beneath the waves in the time he kept trying, when he tried to dive for catching them, they just swam away as fast as they appeared, several minutes passed, maybe beyond the hour, and BIOS began to frustrate, in awe of the elapsed time, he started to turn may times to the coast looking for Belle, he was afraid that she could get bored of waiting for him and then leave, but she was still there, doing or thinking who knows what, but still there where she promised she would wait for the dog. BIOS was stressed with the idea of a disappointed Belle leaving him alone and so he pushed himself to caught a fish even when his body was starting to ache for the long effort. Luckily for BIOS, one of the shades in his path could not scape his jaw and was surprisingly caught! BIOS could felt it in his muzzle and he shook and pressed the caught really hard to reduce every possibility for the caught to scape, almost splitting inside his mouth, but killing it in the act and stopping his effort to free itself..! BIOS wanted to shout in joy for his -now real- success, but he was conscious that he could release the caught in the act and so he decided to quickly turn and return to the coast along Belle.

BIOS ran before the female and released the caught in front of her, it was a young tuna, it was the half of the size of Belles fish and it seemed it was injured by some other fisher or predator before BIOS caught it, something that explained his success... However, the dog was so happy to notice this detail, exhaust with his muzzle widely open to rescue vital oxygen he needed, he could barely talk...

"I.... I did it... Belle..!"

Yep, you did it pal, but you still need a lot of training... Anyway, you now take a break and celebrate your fist success along your beautiful teacher..!

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread