Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]
((Tada~
Also, tomorrow I'm going on vacation for a week - we'll have the laptop, but it takes five hours to get there. I'll try and make sure I reply in the day. :3))

~Thanks to Daisuke for the absolutely beautiful table~

Element sat on the edge of the forest, watching the trees slowly sway in tune with the wind. He let out a sigh, and it seemed to disrupt the peace that the forest brought. Behind him was virtually nothing; a few spots of brush, sand. This was where he had been with Flower before they decided to wander too close to the wolf's territory.

It almost ached to think about her, but of course, he couldn't stop himself - the scent of her flooded his mind and nose, and he closed his eyes, almost being able to envision her next to him. He forced his sights open and glanced at the forest once more, wondering what other terrible and beautiful secrets it held in those dark green depths. It was almost as if they were hiding something from them, and their innocent swishings and whisperings turned into malicious lies, blatant secrets, being shared with the world.

He tore himself from such disturbing thoughts and simply sat there, immersing himself into nothing and simply letting his cat-like instincts take over; scent the scents on the wind, see the sights on the horizon, feel the breeze ruffling his ebony fur, and let the sounds and whisperings of the forest reach his perked and contented ears.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread