Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]
((Tada~
Also, tomorrow I'm going on vacation for a week - we'll have the laptop, but it takes five hours to get there. I'll try and make sure I reply in the day. :3))

~Thanks to Daisuke for the absolutely beautiful table~

Element sat on the edge of the forest, watching the trees slowly sway in tune with the wind. He let out a sigh, and it seemed to disrupt the peace that the forest brought. Behind him was virtually nothing; a few spots of brush, sand. This was where he had been with Flower before they decided to wander too close to the wolf's territory.

It almost ached to think about her, but of course, he couldn't stop himself - the scent of her flooded his mind and nose, and he closed his eyes, almost being able to envision her next to him. He forced his sights open and glanced at the forest once more, wondering what other terrible and beautiful secrets it held in those dark green depths. It was almost as if they were hiding something from them, and their innocent swishings and whisperings turned into malicious lies, blatant secrets, being shared with the world.

He tore himself from such disturbing thoughts and simply sat there, immersing himself into nothing and simply letting his cat-like instincts take over; scent the scents on the wind, see the sights on the horizon, feel the breeze ruffling his ebony fur, and let the sounds and whisperings of the forest reach his perked and contented ears.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: <3 you might want to put yourself on the Absence list

He'd been out of his den for a midnight snack. Schwarz was hunting too for his own food tonight, the male finding it too hard to hunt for himself and the feline for now. Plus, it would see that the feline wanted to pick his own choice of dinner instead of depending on Daisuke to bring back whatever the wolven had fared was good for dinner for the night. The feline of his had ventured off to his right, but stayed relatively close, within scent range. Daisuke traveled in his secui form, the golden brute large, bulky, but fast as hell. The golden male was probably more intimidating in this form than any of his other forms because of the scowl that he often carried on his face in this form. Daisuke never noticed that when he was walking around in this large Secui form, he looked like he was about to rip a head off or two depending on who got in his way. The tips of his hair on his head and neck were still dotted with the many different colors, making the wolf still unique looking, as well as the piercings on his bottom lip and the tops of his ears. His necklace disappeared in the length of his mane around his neck, his pants were long taken off when he had decided to turn into this form earlier.

The hulking beast moved through the forest, his nose taking in the scents around him, blue eyes searching for the source of each smell that he was getting. At some point, his head pricked up at the scent of a predator. His torn golden ear fell back for a second as he stood there for a moment. I thought... Schwarz would be the other way.. the male turned his head to his right, to the east. He wasn't smelling Schwarz though, but it was a feline, he did figure this out quickly. Daisuke decided to investigate, and it wasn't too much longer until he walked into the other side of a clearing. The golden beast had moved until he could see the glowing eyes of the feline he scented. His ears pointed towards the feline. Pure black. Green eyes. He could be related to Schwarz in some way, though, Schwarz was tuxedo patterned and he had pink and green eyes, Daisuke figured that the feline could have bred with a white cat or something to get Schwarz. He didn't know, but he'd try not to scare the feline away with his presence. Hello kitty-cat. How are you, you're so handsome. the male complemented the cat, not expecting the feline to be able to respond, at all.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealex b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealex p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealex {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... uketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
((Nah, I have access here. I'll be able to reply!))

Element closed his eyes in content, ready to just sink into the atmosphere of the forest and allow himself to be submersed in nothing but the sounds and scents of the steadily swaying trees. He took a deep breath, the earthy scents flooding his nose and mind and making him feel at home. He took another deep breath, preparing to taste the scents again, but - what? What was that scent?

Was that a dog?

Element snapped open his eyes and glanced around. He thought he saw a flash of yellow amidst the trees and flashes of green and brown, but he couldn't be sure. He took another deep breath and his thoughts were assured - that was a wolf out there, and it seemed he was accompanied by a cat, as well.

A female cat? Ah, well, if a cat was comfortable traveling with this brute, he was sure he wasn't one of the bloodthirsty ones that killed for no reason. Element licked a paw and drew it over his ear when a voice behind him made him jump and whirl around.

He was right - there was a dog. A wolf, rather. Its bulk was enormous, and its lips seemed to be drawn into a hideous sneer that was rather threatening. Element ignored this aspect, however, and bristled. Handsome little feline? What did this dog think he was, a teddy bear? Element sniffed, affronted, and finished his washing. When he was through, he glanced at the dog.

"Hello, my canine friend," he said, ears flattened a bit from the mention of him being a...'kitty cat'. "Although I prefer just cat, if you must mention my species at all." He looked the dog over. It seemed to be one of those that could transform - it seemed to be in its larger than normal form, one bigger than normal wolves, but not humanoid. He sniffed once more. "My name is Element."

<style type="text/css">
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Ew FF ate my post Dx Had to rewrite it. Also, Schwarz is male, I forgot to mention it.

The feline didn't seemed to be too distraught about the wolven since the only thing the feline did was whirl around to face the golden brute and then sit back down and lick his paw, dragging it across his head, bathing himself. The male thought it to be interesting. Hello, my canine friend, the words came from the feline's mouth. The giant of a brute had actually jumped back, looking from left to right, trying to figure out if this was a hallucination or something. He couldn't believe that this feline just talked to him. Daisuke had to sit down for a moment before the feline had continued to speak, Daisuke's jaw dropping as he watched the words of the luperci language be spoken by this feline. Although I prefer just cat, if you must mention my species at all the male feline had spoken. Daisuke felt ashamed for speaking to the cat like that now, he was just used to doing it to Schwarz, so he didn't mean to offend if he did. My name is Element. the male spoke. Daisuke finally was able to click his jaw back together before he licked his lips and spoke. I'm sorry, I just haven't, uhm.. Met a cat that could speak the high speech. he started to speak to the male. My name is Daisuke. the male spoke, introducing himself just as the feline had done so himself. It's a pleasure to meet you the canine spoke, a grin popping up on his maw instead of that scowl that had found it's way on the Secui male.

The tuxedo feline had been off getting his meal, a chase happened, between cat and rabbit, the feline ultimately winning because of the mistake of the rabbit taking too sharp of a turn and falling over. The feline was quick to jump on it and kill it. He was dragging it towards where Daisuke's scent went before he caught the scent of another feline. Schwarz, unlike Daisuke, was very concerned with another feline within the area. As many knew, felines were rather territorial, and even though Daisuke was fine with sharing the area with other creatures, Schwarz was much more instinctual than the wolven, and therefore, liked to have his own area set up for him. Schwarz was quick to take the rabbit to his companion, soon the watermelon-eyed male looking at the pitch black, emerald eyed male. That is Schwarz the golden male introduced the feline to the other. Schwarz, this is Element Daisuke was more than happy to give the name to Schwarz. We don't get too much of my kind around here the tuxedo-ed feline spoke to the one who wasn't dressed for the occasion. What brought you here? the feline asked the other in the only language that Schwarz knew. Low speech.

Are you from around here Element? Daisuke asked, wondering where the feline could have come from.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealex b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealex p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealex {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... uketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
((Oops! Sorry. xD))

Element smirked at the enormous yellow canine as he leapt backwards, glancing to and fro, as if not prepared to believe that Element, the cat, was the one speaking the High Speech. He stifled a snort. Clearly dogs weren't the only predators? Ah, but then, unfortunately, not all felines were as well-learned as Element and the ones he knew. He suppressed another snort of amusement and slight irritation as the dog's jaws dropped open. Really, was it that hard to believe that a cat could speak the High Speech? Ah, well. Element glanced at the dog in interest as it spoke: " I'm sorry, I just haven't, uhm.. Met a cat that could speak the high speech. My name is Daisuke. It's a pleasure to meet you." The horrible snarl was wiped off the dog's face and replaced with a goofy and quite comical grin that Element couldn't help but find endearing.

"It's quite alright," Element amended. "It seems that most canines around these areas don't expect cats to as smart as themselves," he added, remembering the day before, when the other dog had told him he thought no felines spoke the High Speech.

Soon, Element heard a rather soft crunching of softer paws. Ah, yes, the feline - and from the smell of it, Element had been wrong. It was a male, not a female. And it seemed he had brought prey, as well. He glanced curiously at the cat that emerged from the green, his black and white countenance as prominent as the rabbit that dangled from his jaws. He dropped the prey and spoke; "We don't get too much of my kind around here. What brought you here?" The dog had a similar question, and introduced him.

Element spoke to Shwarz first. "Pleased to meet you," he said, dipping his head in greetings. Then, speaking to both of the unlikely duo, he said, "I...I have been wandering. I usually keep out of the way of the packs and other such dogs." He remembered Flower with such a pang that it seemed to almost split his chest in two. Trying desperately to steady his composed demeanor, he swallowed and continued. "Although it's slightly hard when there are so many wandering around. No, I've been here - just out of sight." And for all the right reasons, he told himself, but shook off thought. This yellow dog, although large and, at first, intimidating, seemed to mean him no harm and was rather polite, if not misinformed on the high intelligence of cats. No, he wouldn't be one to judge based on species; all dogs were different, as were cats.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc
OOC: Totally cool, It was my fault anyways, again, I failed to mention it, and i can't expect you to be psychic about it xDD

It's quite alright the feline spoke. Daisuke still felt like this was all a dream, that he was actually being able to talk in High speech to a feline. It wasn't that he thought that felines were too stupid to figure it out, it was just that he'd never met a feline that had been able to speak it, and understand it. He just figured it was like the difference from English and Italian. Or English and German, or whatever. He just thought it was more of just the fact that the feline race had not been taught the language so they did not know it. He actually found the feline kind to be rather intelligent to be able to live on their own, and not have to hunt in packs or anything. They were brave and intelligent beings, and he respected them all, loved them even (considering that his companion was a feline, and he loved Schwarz to peices) it definitely was obvious by the way he treated his companion with utmost importance when it came to the feline's well being. It seems that most canines around these areas don't expect cats to as smart as themselves, the feline went on to speak. I don't think that they don't expect you to be as smart, I think they think there's just that language barrier. Many of the feline species in the area don't speak high speech. I mean, look at Schwarz, he doesn't speak it. the male explained, nodding his head lightly, and that goofy grin still on his face. Or maybe I'm just speaking for myself when I say this. Who knows. the beast spoke, shrugging his massive shoulders as he looked at the green eyed feline.

It was true that Schwarz did not understand a lick of high speech. The words that his friend was speaking was beyond his comprehension and he had learned to just ignore the wolven. Schwarz sat down, his mismatched pink and green eyes looking at the other feline. The other feline showed not signs of hostility, so Schwarz backed off a bit, his fur becoming sleek to the eye and to the touch. Pleased to meet you. the feline spoke to the tuxedo feline. It's a pleasure. the feline responded before he watched the other feline. The other feline had gone on to speak that high language that Schwarz did not quite understand. A feathered ebon audit had swiveled back as he watched the unknown words fall from the tongue of the other feline. Wait, you can understand what this fool up here saids? the feline asked the other, like it had finally clicked in his head that he could understand and talk to Daisuke while Daisuke and Schwarz were stuck on not knowing that the hell they were doing.

I...I have been wandering. I usually keep out of the way of the packs and other such dogs. -Although it's slightly hard when there are so many wandering around. No, I've been here - just out of sight. the ebon feline spoke in the high language to Daisuke, whom nodded his head. I'm a wanderer too, so I'm surprised that between Schwarz and I, neither of us picked up your scent until just now. Oh! We live to the south of here, by the Styx river, on the other side of Inferni Territory, if you ever need somewhere safe to chill for the night or whatever. Daisuke would offer the shirt off of his back if he had one. He offered the feline a stay at the den, since the feline had been one of the only ones around here, and Daisuke would like for the male to stay around. Daisuke found felines to be fun, when they played, they were hilarious and more than welcome into Daisuke's life. So how's you learn high speech? the golden wolven asked Element.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((Okie! I love Daisuke, he's so sweet ~))

"I don't think that they don't expect you to be as smart, I think they think there's just that language barrier. Many of the feline species in the area don't speak high speech," the golden wolf said, his grin never fading from his now goofy looking face. "I mean, look at Schwarz, he doesn't speak it. Or maybe I'm just speaking for myself when I say this. Who knows?"

Element eyed the canine for a few seconds, then slowly nodded. He thought it was true that this dog spoke for himself, but at least he believed what he thought - he seemed the genuine, sincere type. He spoke of the difference between High and Low Speech like they were simply different languages, instead of an entire world apart. Perhaps he was right, Element reflected, and there was nothing different about it - but it still irked him slightly that cats around these parts didn't speak the High Speech as he did. Although this wolf thought it was simply a different language, Element still saw through the carefully weaved society difference in the languages. The hole was even seen through the names - "High" would always mean better in some way, while "Low" would continue to mean below. Lowly.

Shrugging himself away from these thoughts, he turned back to the black and white feline, who glanced at him through mis-matching eyes. "Pleased to meet you," he said pleasantly. Element appraised him - he seemed slightly confused when Daisuke and him spoke the High Speech - it was like he didn't understand it. Judging from the way Daisuke spoke, he probably didn't. He looked on as he spoke once more;

"Wait, you can understand what this fool up here saids?"

Element stifled a small snort at this. Ah, as it was with companions - always thinking the other something different. "This fool up here." He smiled at Schwarz and spoke in the Low Speech: "Yes, I do understand him. If you wish, I'll translate what I say into the Low Speech, as to allow you to understand, too." After all, why should his fellow feline be left in the dark?

Element whirled around as Daisuke began to speak as if Shwarz just hadn't. " I'm a wanderer too, so I'm surprised that between Schwarz and I, neither of us picked up your scent until just now. Oh! We live to the south of here, by the Styx river, on the other side of Inferni Territory, if you ever need somewhere safe to chill for the night or whatever. So how's you learn high speech?"

Element found this an interesting question. He had lived all his life learning the two - the High Speech from his mother and fellow carnivores around him, and the low speech from the other creatures he lived about, some of which were large birds and, from time to time, other large animals such as deer and elk. He rolled the question in his mind several times other before answering in the High Speech to Daisuke:

"Thank you for the offer," he began, "I've never quite met a wolf like you. I learned the High Speech from my mother, who had lived with the Bobcats and other Big Cats a farther south from here. Albeit, I caught on the Low Speech faster than the High, but I can speak both fluently. It's a good skill to have." He then repeated the same response in Low Speech for Shwarz.

All in all, he thought Shwarz and Daisuke were a formidable pair in both senses of the word. Daisuke, he gathered, was sincere and quite polite, albeit slightly childish, which Element found a nice quality. Shwarz seemed more reserved than Daisuke, less outspoken, as most felines were. Whereas Daisuke seemed to just speak whatever was flowing through his mind at the moment, Shwarz was more conservative in the oral regard; a most unlikely couple. It made Element wonder what brought the large, yellow, galumphing wolf together with the quiet and intelligent cat.

<style type="text/css">
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc
OOC: <3 he's quite the charmer.

Daisuke was an advocate of free love, and equality. The differences between high and low did not mean what the words meant, but instead, it was the names of the two different languages that normally bordered between the canines and other species. This feline knowing high speech was just a plus since he could communicate with the animal and actually have a back and forth conversation instead of Daisuke talking to Schwarz and Schwarz looking at him like he was dumb and only sometimes muttering a simple meow that Daisuke did not understand. It didn't matter, the language border between them did not make them less of friends. In fact, since Schwarz was still young when Daisuke had found him, Schwarz found Daisuke to be somewhat of a father figure to him. Schwarz was friends with Daisuke because Daisuke had basically saved his life, and not only that, but taught him the ways of hunting, and also the male had provided a meal every day he could for the feline, making sure the feline did not go a day without being hungry, unless there was just no kills to be killed and no berries to be picked and eaten.

Yes, I do understand him. If you wish, I'll translate what I say into the Low Speech, as to allow you to understand, too. the words came from the feline's mouth and the other feline had listened. Watermelon orbs watched the emerald orbed male, his ivory and ebon cranium nodding up and down to the other as he offered to translate for Schwarz. It was a very nice gesture and Schwarz appreciated it. Thank you for the offer, I've never quite met a wolf like you. I learned the High Speech from my mother, who had lived with the Bobcats and other Big Cats a farther south from here. Albeit, I caught on the Low Speech faster than the High, but I can speak both fluently. It's a good skill to have. the male then spoke on, once in the language that Schwarz did not understand and then again to where he could understand. Schwarz smiled brightly at the other feline. It is a good skill to have. I've only been taught low speech, and I was never able to catch onto what this kid has to say because he talks just a little bit too fast for me sometimes. the feline admitted to the other as he nodded his head and let his eyes fall back onto Daisuke for a moment. I actually didn't know there was such a thing as Low speech until I came around these lands. You see, I'm from an island far from here and it was a land untouched by humans. The island was full of wolves and only sometimes you saw a lynx here and there. When you did see them, they never spoke, I dunno if they spoke high or low. the male spoke to the feline, explaining his origin. One of these days though, I would love to learn to speak low, so I can talk to Schwarz and all the other valley animals that I would be able to understand when I do learn it. the male spoke, excitedly and almost rushed (with his accent and his slight lisp from his tongue ring, it was somewhat hard to understand him, but if the listener was careful, they would be able to pick up what he said just finely. Schwarz on the other hand, had no clue what the golden brute was going on about, so he sat there in silence for a few moments, his tail flicking on the ground lightly.

Have you met any other felines around here? Or am I the first? the feline asked the other.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((Jaja!))

"It is a good skill to have. I've only been taught low speech, and I was never able to catch onto what this kid has to say because he talks just a little bit too fast for me sometimes," the tuxedo-clad feline spoke, which Element found interesting. If he could teach Schwarz the High Speech, would it enable him to speak with Daisuke? It seemed that they didn't have a clue to what each other was saying - ignoring each other, even, because they couldn't fathom what the other meant. Daisuke's next words simply highlighted that point; " I actually didn't know there was such a thing as Low speech until I came around these lands. You see, I'm from an island far from here and it was a land untouched by humans. The island was full of wolves and only sometimes you saw a lynx here and there. When you did see them, they never spoke, I dunno if they spoke high or low. One of these days though, I would love to learn to speak low, so I can talk to Schwarz and all the other valley animals that I would be able to understand when I do learn it."

This interested Element even more. It wasn't a problem for him to speak the Low Speech, as he hunted small animals such as mice and squirrels, which often didn't speak a language at all, or spoke a very limited language that wasn't identifiable. Larger herbivores, however, such as deer and elk, did speak the Low Speech - and Element knew from experience that it wasn't pleasant to have your prey begging you to not kill them. However, judging from his various ornaments on his body and the tattoo on his back, he seemed to come from somewhere civilized - perhaps he ate already dead things like bamhurgers, or whatever their names were. Hambruggers? The point was that perhaps, with some work, he could teach Daisuke the Low Speech or Schwarz the High.

He nodded at Daisuke and spoke. "If you like," he said, "I could teach you the Low Speech. It's very easy to learn, and is based off of the same ancient language as the High Speech, so it wouldn't be difficult at all." He glanced at Schwarz and, speaking in the Low Speech, "I just offered Daisuke to learn the Low Speech, but if you'd like to speak the High Speech, I could teach you. It's harder to learn than the Low, but it's based off the same thing." This wouldn't be too hard of an endeavor; Element himself had learned the High and Low speech easily enough as a kitten, and had even learned it with ease. Letting his thoughts wander, he thought to the language they were both based off of. Perhaps he would learn that language, too, and become completely fluent in all languages of the world.

Then, Schwarz said something that switched his thoughts from languages entirely. "Have you met any other felines around here? Or am I the first?"

Although he tried desperately from thinking of the small, light tabby that was resident in his past, his heart, and his dreams, he couldn't. Thoughts of Flower erupted into his mind - her scent, her voice, and her tabby fur that he would never truly forget. Element stared out into the distance, forgetting for a moment that he was in company, and let his guard slip. For a brief second, pure agony, pure anguish at losing Flower showed in hollow eyes, eyes that seemed to be unable to harbor a soul at all. He stared out into the deep depths of the forest that drew him away from his body for a moment, and he closed his eyes, allowing the mental image of Flower enter his mind. He breathed out, preserving the memory of her, and sighed. Then he snapped out of his reverie and, remembering himself, opened and put on a show of fake pleasantness in his eyes and allowed his ears to unflatten. "Not in this area," he said, choosing his words carefully. After all, he had gone here with his fellow feline love, but he had met her farther south from there.

<style type="text/css">
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc
OOC: <3

The assumptions of the feline would be false. Daisuke was not from any civilized place. This getup with his piercings was just an infatuation with pain and the need to fit in. He thought it was in all fun, which it was, and still is, but he never would realize how well he fit in with more modern luperci when it came down to it, just by looks alone. The only real thing that was separating him was the stupidity of anything human related. He liked to learn though, it was a habitual behavior, he was always wanting to learn and learn and learn some more. Just like he learned how to create fire, cook with it, make dyes, play the guitar, make woven necklaces, battle with tools as well as claws and teeth, etc. Daisuke learned a lot of things since he had been in Souls, and he was more than ready to learn some more. The feline told him that he could teach Daisuke low speech if he wanted to learn it. Daisuke's eyes brighten up more than they already were and he wiggled his tail happily. Then the other feline turned to the watermelon eyed tuxedo tom.

I just offered Daisuke to learn the Low Speech, but if you'd like to speak the High Speech, I could teach you. It's harder to learn than the Low, but it's based off the same thing. the feline spoke to Schwarz. Schwarz tipped an ear back, and his reaction was much less enthusiastic than his wolven companion. I'm not much of a conversationalist though. I doubt that I'd ever really use the High Speech. Besides, Shiny lips here looks excited about your offer. Schwarz spoke, his head tilting over to the golden tinted wolf. I thank you, none the less, but Daisuke here, he's a quick learner, and eager, as you can see. Schwarz spoke, also figuring that once Daisuke was fluent in both, the feline would be able to learn from the male whom had kept him safe and alive for so long now. I would love to learn low speech! Daisuke wouldn't know of the consequences of learning the low speech, the whole, predator-prey thing where he'd be able to understand the words they were pleading. Daisuke mostly ate fish though, and eggs, and only sometimes he'd get lucky enough to hunt down a deer. It would be an honor to learn it. I swears that I'll try as hard as I can the lone wolf spoke excitedly to the dark feline with emerald eyes. Daisuke wondered where he got the name Element from for a quick moment, his mind moving on faster than his mouth or anything else really.

Daisuke noticed a change of looks in the eyes of the ebon feline though. Daisuke looked to Schwarz silently and cocked a brow. The tuxedo feline continued to look at the once hollow eyed male. A tipped ear pressed back against his head. Silence was between the three, the ebon feline closing his eyes for a moment before sighing. Daisuke was looking at the two felines, thinking that they were talking. But he didn't see the other male move his mouth again. Daisuke's torn ear cocked to the side. Element, you okay? the golden wolven asked the feline. The male finally moved his mouth again and opened his eyes, a pleasantness there now. Schwarz wasn't much of a empathic animal, so he ignored the silent words he had seen in the eyes of the other just a moment ago. The other had told him that he hadn't seen any in the area. The tuxedo feline had been glad about this. That meant that he didn't have to go fight off some pesky felines in his area. Daisuke seemed to take a liking to this male, so Schwarz could do nothing about this encounter. I'm sure there are others around. I'm pretty sure I smelt some felines around some of the wolf packlands to the south of here. the tuxedo feline had spoken to the other, nodding his head lightly to the other.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
((I'm liking this RPing Forum~ It's fun!

Also, for simplicity's sake, I'm going to put what Element says in Low Speech in ~'s, and anything outside of those is in the High Speech.))

"I'm not much of a conversationalist though. I doubt that I'd ever really use the High Speech. Besides, Shiny lips here looks excited about your offer. I thank you, none the less, but Daisuke here, he's a quick learner, and eager, as you can see." Element nodded in understanding. Not every creature would be as interested as he in learning languages and linguistics, and it was certainly understandable about this feline's lack of vocalization. Element himself preferred not to speak, except when in the presence of another, like Daisuke. And Schwarz was certainly right when he said that Daisuke was more interested in learning the Low Speech than Schwarz the High. In fact, Daisuke's eyes brightened and seemed to sparkle at the prospect of learning the Low Speech and having the ability to communicate with Schwarz, and his tail wagged excitedly like all dogs' did. Element found that an interesting aspect; when a cat lashed its tail, it was angry or agitated. With dogs, it was the opposite.

"I would love to learn low speech! It would be an honor to learn it. I swears that I'll try as hard as I can," the canine spoke, his words almost slurring together in his excitement. Element gave one of his smiles, a rare thing since Flower had died. He'd almost never smiled anymore - but something about this dog's almost childish excitement made him happy, made him feel like a kitten again, playing with his fellows in the forest with his mother watching over him. The emotion washed away the misery that he had felt only moments before, and he nodded happily to the dog when he asked if he was alright.

Then Schwarz spoke again; "I'm sure there are others around. I'm pretty sure I smelt some felines around some of the wolf packlands to the south of here." Element nodded. "~Yes, I think that other canines like Daisuke here had the same idea of a feline companion~," he said, speaking in the Low Speech. "~Perhaps they help them hunt.~" He was aware of the differences between canine hunting and feline hunting; while felines were silent and graceful, creeping up on their prey before landing the fatal blow, canines enjoyed running through the woods after their food, enjoying the thrill of the chase. Element then turned towards Daisuke.

"Well," he said, "we might as well start with your Low Speech lessons now." He sat comfortably in front of the wolf and pondered the best way to start the lesson. Perhaps the standard greetings, for now. "Let's start with greetings - it's straight translation from there. ~'Hello'~ is 'hello'," he said, saying the word first in Low Speech and then in the High. "~Good Morning~ is the standard greeting for the morning, and ~Good Night~ is for the night. Each has the same beginning, ~good~, which means 'good' or 'nice' - any general positive verb, really. You can add ~good~ to most things to indicate positive feelings or emotions - ~Good Catch~ is 'good catch', or congratulating someone catching prey." Unlike the Low Speech, the High Speech had different words for the same thing, which made it harder to understand. The Low Speech, however, Element reflected, could be twisted to make someone understand the meaning without too many specifics.

<style type="text/css">
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc:TIW table rocks my socks, just to let you know <3 thanks so much for waiting and for the table; also, if you would like, we could always fade to black or speed up time so we don't get stuck with the whole explaining differences and whatnot. Also sorry for this shitty post.

({Yes, I think that other canines like Daisuke here had the same idea of a feline companion--Perhaps they help them hunt.}) the feline would speak in the low speech to the watermelon-eyed feline. ({Possibly, Daisuke often hunts for me, or he hunts something big that we both can eat off of, if he doesn't hunt anything for me, then I'm stuck finding something myself, but normally he has something for me.}) the tuxedo feline shrugged his shoulders. Schwarz was still small and in his youth, so he was not as tall as he would get, so he wouldn't be much of use when he was much smaller than the deer that he saw Daisuke running after sometimes. He also wasn't as an experienced hunter as this other male would have been perhaps and had been depending on Daisuke for food for such a long time already (he was still in the process of weaning from his companion). When the ebon feline turned back to Daisuke, the golden brute looked at the feline, with a smile on his pierced lips. Well, we might as well start with your Low Speech lessons now. the feline spoke. Daisuke wagged his tail and gave a content whine of sorts to the feline before he started the lesson. Daisuke listened carefully to the words of the feline as he had spoken the words and their meanings in low and in high speech. ({Good day}) Daisuke would repeat, looking at Schwarz and then his new friend, Element. ({Good Day}) the tuxedo feline would speak to his golden companion. Daisuke was excited because he could understand the feline's words. At least that phrase.

The eager learner would repeat the rest of the words in the low speech as the feline teacher would tell him the meaning and the words. Daisuke wagged his tail as he took these words and committed them to memory. The photogenic memory helping his greatly in times when he had to learn. Daisuke would remember everything he could about this moment in time. This is so much fun! the male giggled at the end of the little lesson, his having to get up and turn in a tight circle before he would sit down in front of the other male. A grin held on his pierced lips as he sat back down and let his oceanic eyes sit on the male feline. you're such a good teacher, Element! the male spoke to the other, his massive golden cranium nodding lightly as he spoke to the feline. Schwarz sat there, looking between the two creatures, remaining silent for now.

<style type="text/css">
.daidai b {font-weight:bold; color:#817DFF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daidai-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#817DFF; font-family:arial; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.daidai p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:5px;}
.daidai {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i33.tinypic.com/1zj8mx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817DFF; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:11px; color:#31148C; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;}
.daidai-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
>.< So sorry for the wait! And yeah, I just took it from Daisuke's playlist. XD Sure, that's a great idea. This post contains slight bunnying, just tell me if you want me to change it. >.<

Daisuke turned out to be a rather adept and quick learner. He absorbed the information like a sponge would absorb soapy water, and seemed to memorize the easier terms - like 'good morning' and 'hello' - with relative ease. The Low Speech was different in that it didn't have an exact sense of grammar - it was more like ideas put together to express an idea. 'Good morning' was the same as 'morning good' - both expressed a sense of contentment or positivity with the morning. Neither was wrong, and neither was correct. However, Element felt that Daisuke, who already learned the High Speech and was used to the grammar structures in it, would understand the concept of 'Hello, my name is Element' better than 'Element is name my, hello' and taught the Low Speech as though it had the same grammar principles as High Speech. That was how Element found learning easier, and teaching it was easier in this regard as well.

Element could tell that Daisuke greatly enjoyed his lesson as well. When he turned to Schwarz and uttered the standard greeting in Low Speech, and Schwarz responded in like, the excitement emanating from the hound was so great Element thought he would start singing on the spot. He could tell that the dog loved his companion dearly and that communicating with him would be a great step in their relationship. From Schwarz's relative silence, however, he could tell that the other feline was an introvert - rather like himself. He could also tell that Daisuke would do much of the conversing between the two, and while Schwarz may listen and make some remarks, he could tell that before, the language barrier hadn't been much of concern to Schwarz.

Element smiled and thanked Daisuke after he exclaimed what a great teacher he thought Element was, and the lesson drew on. It went on into the night, and although he couldn't speak for Schwarz, Daisuke didn't seem to lose any of the enthusiasm he had since they began, and neither did Element. By the end of the long lesson, Daisuke seemed like he could speak quite a lot of the Low Speech - it wasn't a long or hard language, but he was still surprised and contented by the golden dog's excitement and eagerness to learn.

"You, Daisuke," he said, "Are quite a good student."

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]