Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]
((Nah, I have access here. I'll be able to reply!))

~Thanks to Daisuke for the absolutely beautiful table~

Element closed his eyes in content, ready to just sink into the atmosphere of the forest and allow himself to be submersed in nothing but the sounds and scents of the steadily swaying trees. He took a deep breath, the earthy scents flooding his nose and mind and making him feel at home. He took another deep breath, preparing to taste the scents again, but - what? What was that scent?

Was that a dog?

Element snapped open his eyes and glanced around. He thought he saw a flash of yellow amidst the trees and flashes of green and brown, but he couldn't be sure. He took another deep breath and his thoughts were assured - that was a wolf out there, and it seemed he was accompanied by a cat, as well.

A female cat? Ah, well, if a cat was comfortable traveling with this brute, he was sure he wasn't one of the bloodthirsty ones that killed for no reason. Element licked a paw and drew it over his ear when a voice behind him made him jump and whirl around.

He was right - there was a dog. A wolf, rather. Its bulk was enormous, and its lips seemed to be drawn into a hideous sneer that was rather threatening. Element ignored this aspect, however, and bristled. Handsome little feline? What did this dog think he was, a teddy bear? Element sniffed, affronted, and finished his washing. When he was through, he glanced at the dog.

"Hello, my canine friend," he said, ears flattened a bit from the mention of him being a...'kitty cat'. "Although I prefer just cat, if you must mention my species at all." He looked the dog over. It seemed to be one of those that could transform - it seemed to be in its larger than normal form, one bigger than normal wolves, but not humanoid. He sniffed once more. "My name is Element."

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread