Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]
((Oops! Sorry. xD))

~Thanks to Daisuke for the absolutely beautiful table~

Element smirked at the enormous yellow canine as he leapt backwards, glancing to and fro, as if not prepared to believe that Element, the cat, was the one speaking the High Speech. He stifled a snort. Clearly dogs weren't the only predators? Ah, but then, unfortunately, not all felines were as well-learned as Element and the ones he knew. He suppressed another snort of amusement and slight irritation as the dog's jaws dropped open. Really, was it that hard to believe that a cat could speak the High Speech? Ah, well. Element glanced at the dog in interest as it spoke: " I'm sorry, I just haven't, uhm.. Met a cat that could speak the high speech. My name is Daisuke. It's a pleasure to meet you." The horrible snarl was wiped off the dog's face and replaced with a goofy and quite comical grin that Element couldn't help but find endearing.

"It's quite alright," Element amended. "It seems that most canines around these areas don't expect cats to as smart as themselves," he added, remembering the day before, when the other dog had told him he thought no felines spoke the High Speech.

Soon, Element heard a rather soft crunching of softer paws. Ah, yes, the feline - and from the smell of it, Element had been wrong. It was a male, not a female. And it seemed he had brought prey, as well. He glanced curiously at the cat that emerged from the green, his black and white countenance as prominent as the rabbit that dangled from his jaws. He dropped the prey and spoke; "We don't get too much of my kind around here. What brought you here?" The dog had a similar question, and introduced him.

Element spoke to Shwarz first. "Pleased to meet you," he said, dipping his head in greetings. Then, speaking to both of the unlikely duo, he said, "I...I have been wandering. I usually keep out of the way of the packs and other such dogs." He remembered Flower with such a pang that it seemed to almost split his chest in two. Trying desperately to steady his composed demeanor, he swallowed and continued. "Although it's slightly hard when there are so many wandering around. No, I've been here - just out of sight." And for all the right reasons, he told himself, but shook off thought. This yellow dog, although large and, at first, intimidating, seemed to mean him no harm and was rather polite, if not misinformed on the high intelligence of cats. No, he wouldn't be one to judge based on species; all dogs were different, as were cats.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread