Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]

wc
OOC: Totally cool, It was my fault anyways, again, I failed to mention it, and i can't expect you to be psychic about it xDD

It's quite alright the feline spoke. Daisuke still felt like this was all a dream, that he was actually being able to talk in High speech to a feline. It wasn't that he thought that felines were too stupid to figure it out, it was just that he'd never met a feline that had been able to speak it, and understand it. He just figured it was like the difference from English and Italian. Or English and German, or whatever. He just thought it was more of just the fact that the feline race had not been taught the language so they did not know it. He actually found the feline kind to be rather intelligent to be able to live on their own, and not have to hunt in packs or anything. They were brave and intelligent beings, and he respected them all, loved them even (considering that his companion was a feline, and he loved Schwarz to peices) it definitely was obvious by the way he treated his companion with utmost importance when it came to the feline's well being. It seems that most canines around these areas don't expect cats to as smart as themselves, the feline went on to speak. I don't think that they don't expect you to be as smart, I think they think there's just that language barrier. Many of the feline species in the area don't speak high speech. I mean, look at Schwarz, he doesn't speak it. the male explained, nodding his head lightly, and that goofy grin still on his face. Or maybe I'm just speaking for myself when I say this. Who knows. the beast spoke, shrugging his massive shoulders as he looked at the green eyed feline.

It was true that Schwarz did not understand a lick of high speech. The words that his friend was speaking was beyond his comprehension and he had learned to just ignore the wolven. Schwarz sat down, his mismatched pink and green eyes looking at the other feline. The other feline showed not signs of hostility, so Schwarz backed off a bit, his fur becoming sleek to the eye and to the touch. Pleased to meet you. the feline spoke to the tuxedo feline. It's a pleasure. the feline responded before he watched the other feline. The other feline had gone on to speak that high language that Schwarz did not quite understand. A feathered ebon audit had swiveled back as he watched the unknown words fall from the tongue of the other feline. Wait, you can understand what this fool up here saids? the feline asked the other, like it had finally clicked in his head that he could understand and talk to Daisuke while Daisuke and Schwarz were stuck on not knowing that the hell they were doing.

I...I have been wandering. I usually keep out of the way of the packs and other such dogs. -Although it's slightly hard when there are so many wandering around. No, I've been here - just out of sight. the ebon feline spoke in the high language to Daisuke, whom nodded his head. I'm a wanderer too, so I'm surprised that between Schwarz and I, neither of us picked up your scent until just now. Oh! We live to the south of here, by the Styx river, on the other side of Inferni Territory, if you ever need somewhere safe to chill for the night or whatever. Daisuke would offer the shirt off of his back if he had one. He offered the feline a stay at the den, since the feline had been one of the only ones around here, and Daisuke would like for the male to stay around. Daisuke found felines to be fun, when they played, they were hilarious and more than welcome into Daisuke's life. So how's you learn high speech? the golden wolven asked Element.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread