Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]

wc
OOC: <3

The assumptions of the feline would be false. Daisuke was not from any civilized place. This getup with his piercings was just an infatuation with pain and the need to fit in. He thought it was in all fun, which it was, and still is, but he never would realize how well he fit in with more modern luperci when it came down to it, just by looks alone. The only real thing that was separating him was the stupidity of anything human related. He liked to learn though, it was a habitual behavior, he was always wanting to learn and learn and learn some more. Just like he learned how to create fire, cook with it, make dyes, play the guitar, make woven necklaces, battle with tools as well as claws and teeth, etc. Daisuke learned a lot of things since he had been in Souls, and he was more than ready to learn some more. The feline told him that he could teach Daisuke low speech if he wanted to learn it. Daisuke's eyes brighten up more than they already were and he wiggled his tail happily. Then the other feline turned to the watermelon eyed tuxedo tom.

I just offered Daisuke to learn the Low Speech, but if you'd like to speak the High Speech, I could teach you. It's harder to learn than the Low, but it's based off the same thing. the feline spoke to Schwarz. Schwarz tipped an ear back, and his reaction was much less enthusiastic than his wolven companion. I'm not much of a conversationalist though. I doubt that I'd ever really use the High Speech. Besides, Shiny lips here looks excited about your offer. Schwarz spoke, his head tilting over to the golden tinted wolf. I thank you, none the less, but Daisuke here, he's a quick learner, and eager, as you can see. Schwarz spoke, also figuring that once Daisuke was fluent in both, the feline would be able to learn from the male whom had kept him safe and alive for so long now. I would love to learn low speech! Daisuke wouldn't know of the consequences of learning the low speech, the whole, predator-prey thing where he'd be able to understand the words they were pleading. Daisuke mostly ate fish though, and eggs, and only sometimes he'd get lucky enough to hunt down a deer. It would be an honor to learn it. I swears that I'll try as hard as I can the lone wolf spoke excitedly to the dark feline with emerald eyes. Daisuke wondered where he got the name Element from for a quick moment, his mind moving on faster than his mouth or anything else really.

Daisuke noticed a change of looks in the eyes of the ebon feline though. Daisuke looked to Schwarz silently and cocked a brow. The tuxedo feline continued to look at the once hollow eyed male. A tipped ear pressed back against his head. Silence was between the three, the ebon feline closing his eyes for a moment before sighing. Daisuke was looking at the two felines, thinking that they were talking. But he didn't see the other male move his mouth again. Daisuke's torn ear cocked to the side. Element, you okay? the golden wolven asked the feline. The male finally moved his mouth again and opened his eyes, a pleasantness there now. Schwarz wasn't much of a empathic animal, so he ignored the silent words he had seen in the eyes of the other just a moment ago. The other had told him that he hadn't seen any in the area. The tuxedo feline had been glad about this. That meant that he didn't have to go fight off some pesky felines in his area. Daisuke seemed to take a liking to this male, so Schwarz could do nothing about this encounter. I'm sure there are others around. I'm pretty sure I smelt some felines around some of the wolf packlands to the south of here. the tuxedo feline had spoken to the other, nodding his head lightly to the other.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread