Sitting, Seeing, Lost in Thought
[html]

ooc:TIW table rocks my socks, just to let you know <3 thanks so much for waiting and for the table; also, if you would like, we could always fade to black or speed up time so we don't get stuck with the whole explaining differences and whatnot. Also sorry for this shitty post.

({Yes, I think that other canines like Daisuke here had the same idea of a feline companion--Perhaps they help them hunt.}) the feline would speak in the low speech to the watermelon-eyed feline. ({Possibly, Daisuke often hunts for me, or he hunts something big that we both can eat off of, if he doesn't hunt anything for me, then I'm stuck finding something myself, but normally he has something for me.}) the tuxedo feline shrugged his shoulders. Schwarz was still small and in his youth, so he was not as tall as he would get, so he wouldn't be much of use when he was much smaller than the deer that he saw Daisuke running after sometimes. He also wasn't as an experienced hunter as this other male would have been perhaps and had been depending on Daisuke for food for such a long time already (he was still in the process of weaning from his companion). When the ebon feline turned back to Daisuke, the golden brute looked at the feline, with a smile on his pierced lips. Well, we might as well start with your Low Speech lessons now. the feline spoke. Daisuke wagged his tail and gave a content whine of sorts to the feline before he started the lesson. Daisuke listened carefully to the words of the feline as he had spoken the words and their meanings in low and in high speech. ({Good day}) Daisuke would repeat, looking at Schwarz and then his new friend, Element. ({Good Day}) the tuxedo feline would speak to his golden companion. Daisuke was excited because he could understand the feline's words. At least that phrase.

The eager learner would repeat the rest of the words in the low speech as the feline teacher would tell him the meaning and the words. Daisuke wagged his tail as he took these words and committed them to memory. The photogenic memory helping his greatly in times when he had to learn. Daisuke would remember everything he could about this moment in time. This is so much fun! the male giggled at the end of the little lesson, his having to get up and turn in a tight circle before he would sit down in front of the other male. A grin held on his pierced lips as he sat back down and let his oceanic eyes sit on the male feline. you're such a good teacher, Element! the male spoke to the other, his massive golden cranium nodding lightly as he spoke to the feline. Schwarz sat there, looking between the two creatures, remaining silent for now.

<style type="text/css">
.daidai b {font-weight:bold; color:#817DFF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daidai-ooc { font-style:italic; color:#817DFF; font-family:arial; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.daidai p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:5px;}
.daidai {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i33.tinypic.com/1zj8mx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #817DFF; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:11px; color:#31148C; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;}
.daidai-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread