You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: I marked it mature now so i didn't have to worry about it laters. and sorry for the bad starter Dx I'm not happy with it at all.

Okay okay, I know I said that his reason for coming onto Cour Des Miracles packlands was to see Alaine. Well, he deviated off course and ended up with a kid named "Niro Takekuro" who taught him a few helpful things for him to do when he had the time and was not checking up on other people, making sure everyone is still alive. It wasn't like Daisuke to worry about others, but he had not seen them in quite some time, and he sort of held a protective feeling over both Alaine and Caillen since he had saved them once upon a time ago. Alaine was his damsel in distress, and the only reason he left her in Cour was because he figured she'd be safe with a pack. His lack of seeing her or her son was because he was a loner, and loners were just that, loners. He had been around Cour since then, and he should have peeked in to visit them, but the last time he was in Cour lands, he was distracted by either a body(if you get what I mean; Thank Strel for this one), or by a new skill that was to be learned by the primitive wolven creature(Niro would be at fault for this one). Either way, Daisuke was back on Cour lands and making his way to the hotel with a bag full of vodka and whiskey and a bouquet of sunflowers and some deep red roses for the woman. He brought a chain bracelet for Caillen. He found the braclet a awhile back, but he couldn't wear it because his wrists were too big for it, so he could only hope that the child's wrist hadn't gotten bigger than his own or it wouldn't fit him. He also brought a second necklace that he worked on the week before he planned on coming back to Cour to see them. You know, just in case his other necklace broke. If it was still in good condition, then he would still give him the necklace, and then when that one broke around his neck, he'd have another to replace it.

He made it to the hotel, his journey from his den by Inferni, to here had taken most of the day, it being late afternoon when he had made his way up the stairs to the second floor of the hotel and to the woman's room. He tried to remember which one it was. He thought for a few minutes, waiting in front of the door he thought it was. He couldn't remember if it was Alaine's room or Caillen's. He didn't want to disturb the male at the moment, figuring that he might be out doing other things anyways rather than sitting in his room. He put a wide grin on his face as he knocked on the door in front of him. Alaine? It's Daisuke. I've come to visit! Can you let me in? the accented tongue of the male would more than definitely have been recognized by the woman since he had yet to meet another wolf around here with such an island accent, as well as the small lisp he had because of his tongue ring getting in the way. Daisuke held the flowers in his left hand, ready to present them to the woman when she opened the door. He brought drinks because he would drink if she would let him, and he would love to share his alcohol with the woman. He wasn't stingy, not at all. He welcomed his friends to most of his things, even his precious guitar. He was selfless when it came to doing things for others. He loved to do things for others, and he always would. He was a people pleaser, that was for sure..

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread