You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC: Oh don't worry, hopefully it'll get me going <333

It was surprising how quickly that woman had gotten up out of sleep (if he knew she was sleeping then he wouldn't have tried to wake her) and gotten to the door, satchel on her side like she was going to be going somewhere. An audit fell to the side for a second, wondering where she was going before she dropped the bag and simply blinked at him a few times. Daisuke held an awkward smile on his maw, his tongue running over his lips momentarily before the woman finally realized that it was him. .. Daisuke? she asked. Yes? That's my name. the male answered, his tail wagging gently behind him, those red and blue split plaid jeans hugging his hips since Strel had so nicely made a tail slot for Daisuke's tail to rest in. Dai? DAI! OH MY, IT REALLY IS YOU! the woman exclaimed. He almost thought that she was going to jump up and hug him, but he did remember that she was weird with touching, and even hugging was weird to her. Daisuke always did pick up the ones with touching problems didn't he? The funny thing was that Daisuke was always the one who didn't care about touching, so he was quick to let his own arms pull her close into a hug. He didn't let the hug stay there for too long, feeling that she might get antsy with the hug. If she wanted to snuggle into his fur though, he wouldn't stop her.

Oh please, come in. she invited him in after a long look at the man he had become. She had last seen him before the war, he believed, and she wouldn't have seen his hair, or many of the scars he now had scattered over his body. He didn't want her to worry about him though, and so he drew no attention to the old wounds that were now scarred into his fur. If she asked, he'd more than likely tell the story of each scar though. She'd notice a nick in his ear if she looked at him close enough and was not distracted by the shiny metal in his lips, tongue and ears. Daisuke handed the flowers over to the woman. I brought these for you. the male spoke to the woman, a bright smile still shining on his face, as bright as the sun itself. His tail still wiggled happily behind him as the woman let him into her room. He waltz into her room, not minding the mess in the least. She just needed her shelves to be fixed up, she was a queen, she definitely didn't do little repairs such as the ones that were needed in the room. The jars of herbs were actually of interest to him, since he, too collected some herbs, including the ones that he smoked from time to time, and the dyes that he needed for his hair. Sit down, erm, wherever. The place is so messy - you'll have to excuse me. If I'd known you were in the packlands, I'd have cleaned... the woman told him. He looked back at her (his eyes were wandering around, just looking at the room and taking in the genius of it all. He made his way over to the bed and he sat down on it, putting his bag on the bed, and the bottles clanging together. Please, Alaine, I love the natural feel of the room. It makes me feel like I'm at home. the male spoke, a smile on his face as his blue eyes rested on her own. He could swear that she was getting prettier and prettier every time he saw her. Though he did notice a small amount tiredness from her eyes. Her hair had grown, and her curves were, well...curvy. Maybe he just was imagining her becoming more beautiful. He didn't know. She would always be beautiful to him either way.

Anyways, the golden brute had also, in her absence, gotten more meat on his bones, muscular since the winter. He was much more healthy looking now since he was able to hunt for food every day, weither it be meat, or berries. Would you like to join me for a drink? the male asked, pulling out a bottle of vodka and holding it up to her.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread