You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC: No worries love. I absolutely love your style and don't mind reading it at all <33

Oh, they are lovely... the woman spoke as she took the flowers. Daisuke gave her a bright smile. Tail wiggled lightly behind him, him sitting down on the bed, after every little inspection that he could quickly make of the place had been over. He liked to remember details of his surroundings, and it helped him with remembering, since he had a photographic memory. He was glad that he had stopped to pick up the flowers for the woman. He had been lucky to find a patch of sunflowers that weren't in the drifters bay, and he also found himself a few different rose bushes that each bore one flower sadly. It had taken him a good time to collect the six that he did, but he figured that it was worth it to see the look on her face that she had now. When she looked at him, he simply looked at her, the two sitting in a silence, looking at everything that the other was. They were looking at the changes that they now saw. Daisuke felt comfortable with her looking at him, and almost craved for her eyes to wander, for her imagination to wander about him. He liked having her full attention.

It took a minute for her to realize that she had been invited to sit down with him. Yes, definitely! the woman finally jumped back and spoke, before she sat down next to him, and took the bottle from his hand. She took a swig, and swallowed, coughing lightly after it, but going on to take another smaller swig after. Daisuke smiled as he opened his own bottle, twisting the cap off of it, and taking a large swig. Daisuke could feel the burn in the back of his throat, but had long since been used to the burn and he actually welcomes it now. Ahhh the male let the sound from his chest as he smacked his lips together and curved his mouth into a smile. Blue eyes were on the woman across from him. You must have so many stories to tell me, yes? It has been so long.. the woman spoke to him. What of your ear? How did that happen? the woman asked. Daisuke's torn audit had tilted back lightly as she had asked about the ear, as if it was now ashamed that the woman had pointed it out like that. Daisuke however, held a grin on his face still. He knew what he was going to say to her. Some adventures, some stories, yeah. As far as my ear went, It had happened from a Dahlian wolf.... the fucking liar. He just didn't want her to get all energetic about how complicated things had gotten with Snake. He should have told her all that was going on with Snake, he should have told her that he held feelings for the other male, but for some stupid, immature, assholey way, Daisuke just....couldn't tell her this information. And I was defending a coyote. The wolf and I fought hard, I ended up running away while I had the chance though. I was avoiding any more confrontation. Plus the coyote that I was defending was hurt. He needed medical attention so I took him back to my den and helped him out. the male spoke to the woman, finishing his lie of a story that he had just told her. It was much more complicated and he didn't want to have to explain it all.

He took another swig of his bottle before he looked back at her, and he had lifted his hand to touch her cheek. He rubbed his thumb across her cheek before he pushed back a curl of hers. He held a smile on his maw. You're so beautiful Alaine. Have you got a king yet? You deserve a King. Nothing less. the male spoke to the woman, him feeling the strange urge to do so. His hand fell from her face before he took another swig from his drink. How have you been, How has Caillen been? In well health? Are you guys in need of anything that I can do for you? he asked, suddenly worried more so about her own well being. He knew they were safe, but Daisuke wanted to know if they needed personal help. Like someone to talk to, or whatever else Alaine could think of at least.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread