You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC: FF ate my post. Dx I should come with a warning label, huh?

He loved the look that came over her face. There was something about it that just made him smile. It didn't really make him happy that he had to lie to her to get the story off of his chest, but the youthful look she had on her face was absolutely adorable to him. He let his soft gaze rest on her face, oceanic orbs meeting emerald, where the ocean met the grass without the help of the sand. Somewhere along the line, Daisuke grew up without even knowing it. His innocence was slowly being washed away as new things came his way every day. That was so brave of you... Weren't you afraid? the woman asked him. Daisuke looked at her, her face showing shame, he wondered why for a moment, but held a sure smile on his face as he went to answer. You can't be afraid to fight for what you believe in Alaine. You can't just sit back and watch something you love be put to death when you can make a difference. The only thing holding you back is yourself. the male spoke, his hand cupping her cheek. She had such a beautiful face, her ears and eyes were special, something he'd never seen before least. On his island there weren't dogs either, and many of the wolves he met when he left Zirenta were just that, wolves, barely any dogs. It was the same with the coyotes. He didn't meet their kind until he had been around in Nova Scotia. He loved the uniqueness of her and Caillen though. He'd yet to meet a pair with such colors as they.

She laughed at him when he told her that she was meant for a king. A king? Oh, Dai, you jest. There isn't a king out there for me, I'm afraid... she denied a king. She was just a humble woman it would seem. Daisuke thought that she deserved a King. He smiled to her. And what makes you think that? He could be sitting on his throne right now, missing his sweet Queen Alaine. Daisuke spoke to her, his voice in a whisper, and his maw at her floppy left ear. He tilted his head into her neck really quick, nudging her playfully before pulling away and taking another swig from his bottle. Daisuke was in a playful mood, in more ways than just one. She went on to speak about her little man, Caillen. Dai, you wouldn't believe it, but little Caillen... Well, I shouldn't call him little anymore. He's grown so fast! the woman spoke. It took her little time to continue. I've no idea what ideas you've planted in the boy, but he's all for adventuring now. I just hope... I just hope he remembers to come back home and see me, every once and a while. This place gets awful lonely sometimes. Daisuke held a smile on his maw as she spoke about Caillen and the way he had been gone more than here with his mother. He's just adventuring. Living his life. Sooner or later, he'll be back to visit you. And one day, he'll give you little puppies with some lucky girlie. the male spoke to her, his voice still a whisper, accented tongue thick as he spoke these words to her. Next time you see him though, tell him that Daisuke saids to not forget you, because you still need to make sure that he's okay. Daisuke spoke, pausing for a moment before continuing. Or better yet, I can find him and tell him myself.. Or we can both tell him. the male spoke, a chuckle escaping his throat as he spoke to the woman. He found himself inching closer to the woman, his body wanting to be close to her own.

He could feel the buzzing of his mind already starting from the rice derived alcohol had been boiling in his stomach. He could feel a warm shiver down his spine as he took another swig. He shook his head as he tipped the bottle back upright and he put the cap back on it. He stretched his back for a moment twisting to the right for a moment and then to the left. The movement made his back crack, and he let out a sigh of relief as he had done so. He looked back at the woman when he was finished and he sat back lightly, his elbows meeting the mattress, as well as his back. Lady Alaine, you've failed to mention how you, yourself have been doing. And if you needed anything from me. the male mentioned, curious as to what she would say.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread