You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[Image: daiwarningcopy.png]

[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: now you do B3
wc: 496

His words wooed her. Blushing prettily, the female lowered her lashes over those sparkling emerald eyes, a pleased smile curving about her slender pixie muzzle. Daisuke always seemed to know just what to say to make her feel better. Queen Alaine indeed! The idea alone was enough to make her giggle softly. The golden male's hot breath tickled her floppy chocolate ear, and Alaine batted at him playfully, a peal of feminine laughter filling the room. She copied him as he took a swig from the bottle, now beginning to enjoy the lightheaded warm that the fermented liquid provided. Her head felt a little dizzy, but it was enjoyable - Her tense muscles were beginning to relax, for the first time in what felt like moons.

She was oblivious to his body, inching closer, instead mulling over the happy prospect of someday having grandchildren. It was a strange though, her baby having babies, and it made her feel surprisingly old. It was almost as if she were wasting away the prime of her life, toiling like a madman at her profession. Alaine was still young, still beautiful, still youthful, but what had she to show for it? " Yes... Yes, I think he would like that. He thinks of you often."

He head tilted towards the golden male, the alcohol pulling a pleasant flush over her features. She'd never been drunk before, but Alaine was definitely a lightweight - She'd barely finished half the bottle. " I do, too, you know. I think of you sometimes... Of all the adventures you must be having." She prayed for him often, also, but wouldn't admit to that. It seemed so childish.

She watched as the male cracked his back, felt her own tense muscles with one tender hand. She had a terrible kink in her neck, and would have tried to ease it out with a hot bath, but hadn't been bothered to heat up all the water needed. To his question, her floppy ears perked, and a sheepish smile flitted over her forest-nymph face. " Well, I've been doing... Alright, I suppose." The lie was told as smoothly as his had been. She wouldn't admit to the night-terrors, the insomnia, or the constant stress of her job; It all seemed like too much complaining, and she didn't want to spoil the evening in his company. But and idea crossed her mind as the collie-woman arched with feline grace, trying to crack her own back but failing. " I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a massage, then, seeing as you're so willing to help? I've got this horrid knot in my shoulders, and it's been killing me for ages..." The alcohol had made her tongue looser than normal, for sober Alaine would never have proposed such a thing. But hey, what was a massage between friends? Stretching out on her belly, the healer took another gulp of the vodka, and felt the fire simmering in her belly.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread