You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC: I FUCKIN LOVE IT. <3333 also, feel free to pp Daisuke in whatever way necessary.

Yes... Yes, I think he would like that. He thinks of you often. the woman told him. It was nice to be thought about. Daisuke liked feeling important in the life of another, to be missed when he was gone. It was a selfish thing that he had going there, and he probably would always be like that. He wouldn't purposely let people worry though, After all, he had shown up to see the woman and her son, had he not? It'd probably have to do with the loyalty that he had to certain people. Sooner or later it was expected for him to settle down, and be loyal to a family. For now, he had his friends, and he would be loyal to them. Daisuke kept his oceanic orbs on the woman, a smile still on his face. I do, too, you know. I think of you sometimes... Of all the adventures you must be having. she went on to speak. I think about you guys too, I care for you and always hope that you two are doing well. the male spoke, he debated telling her if he'd ever move here. He had thought about it some time ago, but found himself on the path of self destruction with following after what he yearned to have for himself. He wasn't even sure he'd ever get that certain person that he wanted. He'd just take everyone else he could get he guessed at this point in time. He'd still pursue though. He knew he would. He wasn't happy without having what he wanted. Sometimes I wish that I could always be here with you two the male spoke to the woman, his gentle eyes on her, a loving look in those blue eyes.

The rainbow haired male had let his eyes rest on the woman. Well, I've been doing... Alright, I suppose. she spoke to him, a smooth sentence with a small pause that meant nothing. Daisuke wouldn't make anything of the small pause. He was ignorant. Either that or he ignored the slight prodding in the back of his mind that told him that she was stressed out. Just alright? Haven't been able to stir up anything exciting? the male asked before the woman had went to lay on the bed next to him. I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a massage, then, seeing as you're so willing to help? I've got this horrid knot in my shoulders, and it's been killing me for ages.. she asked him to massage her. He gladly took this up. He had been good with his hands, Snake knew this first hand, and she would be another to be worked on. Not a problem. the male spoke as he had moved to straddle her while she laid on her belly.

When he was comfortably over her, he had taken his hands and started on her neck, his large body looming over her as he worked his fingers into her neck. He could feel the knots in her neck, and he smiled lightly. There's a big one here. the male commented as he massaged the woman's neck, working the knot out, playing with it until it was gone. bye-bye knot Daisuke said with a giggle as he had moved from her neck to her shoulders (mind you after working a few more minutes on her neck) and he had moved his fingers along her shoulder blades before he had decided that it would be easier for him to massage her without her dress on. He sat up and took his hands from her for a moment. Alaine, would you mind taking your dress off? It's be easier for me to work...

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread