You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC:

Well, there are a few not-so-bad wolvies... There's a dressmaker, Mr Strel, very dea-chroíoch... And oh! And the girl with the pink hair. the woman spoke to him. The Dressmaker, Strel, was a familiar name to him. Dai held an excited grin on his face at the sound of his friend, whom he had slept with at one point in time. Strel! He's one of my very good friends. He's the one who helped me dye my hair again. the male spoke back to the woman, his fingers still working their magic on the woman's back. Pink hair? I've yet to meet the one from Cour that looks like that. the male slightly fumbled over his words, but in the end, he got them to where they made sense, he thought so at least. The woman's reaction to her back being massaged was her arching her back. The male had shaken his head lightly as if to dismiss any thoughts that were not welcome. The thoughts that were not welcome had not come into his mind, at all. He was too far to turn back.

He leaned down, his face near her neck still as she had moved her neck to bare it to him. He nipped it again. She took a breath in. He smiled. ...Dai? the woman asked, her voice unsure. He kissed her where he had nipped her, and then he moved his head up lightly, kissing up her neck, cheek and then he let his hands run down her sides. Once his palms had gotten to her hips, he had let go and put his hand on the mattress next to her. Yes, my dear Alaine? the male asked the woman, wondering what she could want from him now. Her voice was unsure of itself, so he grew slightly nervous about what she wanted to say to him. Maybe she was warning him to not cross any lines that he was so desperate to cross by now. It was weird how much he wanted to cross the line, now that he had the courage, and the ability to at least.

He took the woman's word as the latter. A warning to keep focused on what he was doing and to not get distracted by his penis' mind going insane. Here he was with a woman, and he could take her if he wanted, (which he did) and the only thing that was stopping him was his pants and the stupid little asshole sitting in the back of his drunkened mind that told him "no, don't do it" and then his body screamed yes. Daisuke was thinking that the body was going to win this one, since that little asshole was just that, Little and insignificant to him. At least for now that asshole was insignificant to him. Maybe later, when Daisuke was sober, he'd be more tune to listen to the stupid bastard, but for now, his body was in control. He continued to massage the woman under him, regardless of where it would lead to in the end of it all.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread