You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
OOC: ick shortness T.T sorries
It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last

Daisuke figured that it would be better off if the closeness of his mother and his "older brother"- type relation hadn't been revealed. It was none of the little guys' business, and sometimes, lust took over. Caillen would understand things like this soon enough, Daisuke would hope, and if it did get out that Daisuke mated with Alaine and it got back to the child, hopefully, just hopefully the child would not hold the actions against either his friend or his mother. Daisuke didn't know if he could handle Caillen being mad at him like that, for doing this here, what he was doing right here and now with the woman whom was his mother. Daisuke almost felt guilty for just doing what he had done, but he still felt whole at the same time. He didn't want this to end, and yet, he did. The male was conflicted, majorly. He didn't want to think about it anymore, so he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Yes, just about... He's grown so fast. the woman verified his inquiry. Daisuke would only be a year older than Caillen as well. Aye, they grew up so fast. The years were starting to go by faster and faster it would seem to the golden brute. Then soon he will understand I'm sure. the male spoke, nodding his head as he took a deep breath and he closed his eyes for a few moments. He could feel the tiredness start to wash over his body, but he refused to fall asleep yet, him forcing his eyes open with a few blinks of his oceanic orbs.

Daisuke, still stuck within the depths of the woman, had given a quick movement in her yet again, his body thrusted again into her, out of random really. He didn't know why this happened, nor did he really even ask himself why it had happened either. The woman looked down at his shoulders, and spoke to him about dressing the wounds she had created. The male cupped her cheek and gave her another kiss on her lips. Laters. Don't worry about me now, it doesn't even hurt. the male spoke, his hand moving to play with her long aubrun curls again. Alaine...I'm glad that I'm here right now, with you.. he randomly said, his eyes looking into her own as he had spoken the words to her. We should do this again sometime. I would be up for another round or two later on. the male growled seductively as he leaned in for a kiss. He would pull back from the kiss and nip at her cheek and neck playfully. He meant it. He'd love to be with her more than once.

Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much, just say
'Cause this is just a game!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread