You and [m]e could write a bad ro[m]ance
[html]
ooc talk; uhm noes you don't <333

Daisuke learned at a young age that he should never regret his decisions, and he would have lived by that until today, where his mind was finally screaming at him that he could have ruined an entire relationship and a half because of his stupid actions and the alcohol. He would push away the feeling several times just for it to come back and heavily sit on his mind while he laid there, his arms wrapped around the woman, their hips still pushed and stuck together, and the warmth of the woman still between his own legs. Daisuke let out a content groan though as he was reminded of the pleasure, of the wonderful feeling it was to be with a woman. He liked the release that his body would give when he was with a woman, and though there was a release with a man, he knew the difference. With a woman it was natural feeling, with a male it was like a sin, but a sin that Daisuke loved so much that he would give himself up to a man any day, as would he give himself up to a woman's will as well. His attention went back to the woman as she had pushed on his chest and looked up at him. He looked down at her because of the action and cocked his head lightly, as if he was expecting to be asked a question. And of course, the woman would ask him a question.

Dai, are we... We can still be friends, right? Even though we... Well, you know. the woman would speak to the male. Daisuke smiled at her, fingers running through her silk fur of her neck and cheek, and then he tickled the bottom of her chin. "Why would this change anything? I say it makes our bond stronger." the male would ask the woman as he held a huge Daisuke-grin on his face. He would twist the two, to where he was on top of her again, and then he sat there for a moment, just admiring her beauty from his position on top of her. " Plus, why would I not want to be friends with the beautiful Queen Alaine? That's just preposterous!" the male would speak before he would lean back down and kiss her. When they broke from about the millionth kiss that Daisuke had given her, he had leaned back up over her, and his rainbow colored head was thrown back for a moment. He inhaled deeply for a few moments before he could feel his length start to loosen it's grip on the woman's body. Within a few more moments, his tool had released from her. He took another deep breath as he had leaned down and kissed her and then fully removed himself from her and then he rolled off to the side of the woman, their bodies now released from each other.

He took a few deep breaths as he laid there next to her. His blue eyes were on her and her body as he laid there. His eye lids were starting to become heavy as he looked at her though, fatigue finally taking over his body like a storm taking over an oceans. He sighed lightly as he raised his hand to her face. "Can I stay here? Sleep here with you tonight, my Queen?" he asked permission to sleep here with her. He didn't want to have to leave. Not yet.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread