These City Walls, They Hold no Love for Me
[html]
I was also glad to RP with you! Hope I make a lot of threads along you later! :3

And so he saw how the cat turned and slowly distanced from BIOS, disappearing among the herbs an concrete toward the horizon that made a contrast with his dark presence… Silent, the dog watched for a minute Elements departure and then thought of all the things he learned that day and about all the things he could do with that new knowledge in his mind! He smiled and turned around to start the journey back to the Shattered Coast, glanced in his way almost every announce in the stone road, those green sign with the white letters…

“Ki-pa-wa”
“Chi-Pa-Wa”
“Hennnnnz”
“Brandy”
“Pockwock”

He was reading in his way enthusiastic, each time with more dexterity than before…

“Hammonds”
“Wallace”
“Z…. ehh… Zzzz…. ZIiii…… ZIE..? ZIB…?
What estrange letters are those?”
ñ__ñu

The canis told confused after trying to read another sign… He was actually trying to read the number “213”… well a little flaw in the lessons… but he would learn the numbers as well some time later… for now, more than a new skill, more than an important knowledge, BIOS was fortunate to find someone he never expected to met… someone special… a new friend…

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;text-align:center}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread