Xmas in July Drop-Off
DAWALI- I didn't do an avvie, but I did two tables instead to make up for it? Also, if you don't like the tables, or signature or anything, please don't hesitate to tell me and i'll remake them. (Or i can change lyrics since i saved blanks of the tables, yey me xD)

[html]
lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "A better time, a better place" by Streetlight Manifesto

Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Dawali Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Dawalit b {font-weight:normal; color:#ea5b06; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Dawalitooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Dawalit p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Dawalit {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teepee.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="Dawalit">
<div class="Dawalitooc">lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "A better time, a better place" by Streetlight Manifesto</div>

<p>
<b>Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.</b><br>
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.
<p>
<b>Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.<br></b>
You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!
<p>
<b>Dawali Speaks</b>
</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.Dawalit b {font-weight:normal; color:#ea5b06; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Dawalitooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Dawalit p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Dawalit {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/Wetnosestudios2/Dawalitabteepee.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/dohtml]

[html]
lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "Echelon" by 30 Seconds to Mars

Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.

Dawali Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.dawaliechelon b {font-weight:normal; color:#9c0000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.dawaliechelonooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.dawaliechelon p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dawaliechelon {margin:0 auto; width:439px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... chelon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="dawaliechelon">
<div class="dawaliechelonooc">lalaalalalaalal; the lyrics on this table come from "Echelon" by 30 Seconds to Mars</div>

<p>
<b>Mars is in 08 Degrees Aries.</b><br>
<p>
<b>Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Virgo.<br></b>
<p>
<b>Dawali Speaks</b>
</p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.dawaliechelon b {font-weight:normal; color:#9c0000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.dawaliechelonooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.dawaliechelon p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.dawaliechelon {margin:0 auto; width:439px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/Wetnosestudios2/dawaliechelon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/dohtml]

[Image: dawalisigbird-1.png]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...lisigbird-1.png

Messages In This Thread