Xmas in July Drop-Off
[html]
Gen! For your Silvano ... let me know if you'd like to change anything! -Quote For Code-

Feel free to mess around with the sizing.

Signature
[/html]

[html]

OMG it is OCC

Selfish. I thought bitterly and grabbed for the reins again. My rider sat deep in the saddle and yanked again at my bit. “Stop!” I hollered and tossed my neck. Sweat lathered my mud stained fur. My riders composed position faltered and she began nervously fumbling and pulling along my reins. I snapped angrily with my teeth and dug my hooves in the dirt. Suddenly, several unfamiliar people came rushing in from the outside of the ring. I breathed heavily as my rider was lifted off. “That is not an animal!” A tall girl shrieked, pointing in my direction. They all piled in their car and sped away. Ash, my owner, ran to my side. He fumbled with my saddle and bridle until they slid off neatly into his arms. I reared and striked out towards the fence before dashing to the edge of the muddy ring. Ash set the tack down and stood in the center, hands dug into his deep winter jacket pockets. He watched me curiously. I tossed my head and paused. Slowly, I hopped over to where he stood. Ash stoked my quivering neck silently. He patted my withers and I reluctantly allowed him to swing upon my back. He took me in loose circles until I was calm. Suddenly, I shuttered and reared violently as a figure came out of the lengthening shadows. “Ash!” June called firmly. Obediently, I allowed him guide me over. “I saw the Kelts leave …” she said nervously as I pranced on the spot. “They weren’t interested.” Ash retorted. I shuttered at the edge in his voice. June’s face darkened. “You can’t keep Magic!” She protested. “Who said? He only listens to me and I’m the only one who can ride him.” Ash narrowed his eyes.
“What’s going on?” A shrill voice called out. “Stop them!” I neighed but no one listened. I had heard the argument to many times. I didn’t know exactly what they argued about but I was already sick of it. “Ash, get off that wild horse.” Ash’s eyes flashed vigorously at his mother’s words. He snapped my reins and turned my head sharply. I managed to resist the urge to grab the reins. “He’s not wild, he mine.” He spat and drove me towards a jump. I tucked my feet to my chest gracefully and landed with a thud. “No he’s not, Ash. He is –“Ash’s mother thought carefully. “He was wild. We only bought him because everyone said he was trainable. But they tricked us Ash, we aren’t welcome here. “
Ash stiffened in the saddle. I pulled on the reins as another car came down the drive. He stared at his mother as she stalked away to see to them.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdd0d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:326px; background-color:#133649; background-image:url(http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5204/souls16.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 470px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#97a8bf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread