Xmas in July Drop-Off
Alli, that set is beautiful and I love it Smile Thank you!!

For Fae/Ever <3 Quote for code. You said lyrics from a "pretty" song, and I hope that this is ok ^^ the table has lyrics from "Strange and Beautiful" by Aqualung in it. There are bits of the song in the background of the flower as well :3 "you love me" and "I'll put a spell on you".

[html]
[/html]

[html]
ooc speech

Jaws open, the female bunched her muscles and readied herself to pounce on the rabbit. Her pelt rippled even before she felt the disturbance in the air. A beautiful hawk beat its wings before her muzzle and dove down, catching the rabbit in its beak. The silver furred wolf pulled up short, paws scrambling on the forest floor and raised her colorless eyes on the bird as it flew towards the tree canopy. She stumbled to follow it, but instead finding the hawk as she assumed she saw a wolf. He smelled faintly of her pack and the strong aroma of male. He carried another hawk on his arm and spoke to the one who had taken her prey just like another wolf.

Looking over at her, the male apologized and bent to pick up the rabbit. The female noticed immediately he stood in his two legged form. His pelt was a dry grey with a rich black arch of hair on his neck. She smiled as he dropped the rabbit at her Smokey black paws, stating that his hawk may have already started her work of cleaning.

Keeping the gentle smile on her maw, Ever looked up at the male and his hawks and said Oh it is fine, he may have it if he desires. Her voice chimed its regular fluent tone, matching her grin. A beam of sun broke from the leaves and shone on a small puddle of water to the female left. She turned slowly and began lapping at the water turned to crystal by the ray. The refreshing water wet her tongue and cleaned her mouth. She didn’t mind losing her prey, especially to such a trained gem as the hawks. Ever was truly mesmerized by the connection between the luperci and his birds. Once again she marveled at the way they sat so trustfully on the males arm.

[/html]

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread