Past Frights (Joining)
OOC: Hi there really looking forward to joining. BTW1: J’adore might make a character appearance later on. As in I might make him a character at Souls! BTW2: Total word count, 389!

Character Name: Sophia Beyaz
Character Birthdates’ (including year): October 1st 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Wolf
Species: Iberian/Italian Wolf
A secondary form of contact: MSN
Currently played characters: None
How you found 'Souls’: Google
Initial post:
Sophia settled down on the cold rock. It was a absurdly warm night. The rabbit she had caught lay limply on the ground below her. She wasn’t hungry any more. Nova Scotia was good so far. Better than the Wolf vs. Were canine warring lands of Europe. She tried to sleep, but the unbearable heat was making her restless. She finally stood up. Picking up her rabbit, she set off up the beach. A black shadow crept out from the bush, a sudden flash of horror seized her mind and she froze. Fortunately it was only a deer. But it brought back the fear, the fear of what she left in Port Santander. Her tyrannical ex-mate ironically titled J’adore. Her mind flashed back to Port Santander, the night she left.

‘Come back, you bitch!’ J’adore screamed at Sophia. ‘No, I’m leaving!’ she screamed back. J’adore took his paw and made a bloody line across Sophia’s face. Fortunately missing her eye. Sophia attacked back, slamming her jaws on the back of his neck and pawing furiously at his face, blood poured from his eye sockets. Sophia stopped and stepped away a few metres as J’adore thrashed around madly. ‘I can’t see, you bitch I can’t see!’. Sophia ran for her life. Jumping on a boat bound for Nova Scotia. Her new life had started, for better.

Her heartbeat calmed down and she carried on walking. Hopefully, she thought, J’adore wouldn’t follow her, due to his blindness . But J’adore was the type to seek revenge, anyway he could. Sophia came to the conclusion that she should join a pack for protection. She knew she was on a pack territory. So why shouldn’t she start there? She set off to the main camp with hope in her heart.

[Image: MySoulsRPGWolf.png]

this was not made by me it was made using kaylinks wolf maker i just designed her

Messages In This Thread