Past Frights (Joining)
OOC: Hi there really looking forward to joining. BTW1: J’adore might make a character appearance later on. As in I might make him a character at Souls! BTW2: Total word count, 389!

Character Name: Sophia Beyaz
Character Birthdates’ (including year): October 1st 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Wolf
Species: Iberian/Italian Wolf
A secondary form of contact: MSN
Currently played characters: None
How you found 'Souls’: Google
Initial post:
Sophia settled down on the cold rock. It was a absurdly warm night. The rabbit she had caught lay limply on the ground below her. She wasn’t hungry any more. Nova Scotia was good so far. Better than the Wolf vs. Were canine warring lands of Europe. She tried to sleep, but the unbearable heat was making her restless. She finally stood up. Picking up her rabbit, she set off up the beach. A black shadow crept out from the bush, a sudden flash of horror seized her mind and she froze. Fortunately it was only a deer. But it brought back the fear, the fear of what she left in Port Santander. Her tyrannical ex-mate ironically titled J’adore. Her mind flashed back to Port Santander, the night she left.

‘Come back, you bitch!’ J’adore screamed at Sophia. ‘No, I’m leaving!’ she screamed back. J’adore took his paw and made a bloody line across Sophia’s face. Fortunately missing her eye. Sophia attacked back, slamming her jaws on the back of his neck and pawing furiously at his face, blood poured from his eye sockets. Sophia stopped and stepped away a few metres as J’adore thrashed around madly. ‘I can’t see, you bitch I can’t see!’. Sophia ran for her life. Jumping on a boat bound for Nova Scotia. Her new life had started, for better.

Her heartbeat calmed down and she carried on walking. Hopefully, she thought, J’adore wouldn’t follow her, due to his blindness . But J’adore was the type to seek revenge, anyway he could. Sophia came to the conclusion that she should join a pack for protection. She knew she was on a pack territory. So why shouldn’t she start there? She set off to the main camp with hope in her heart.

[Image: MySoulsRPGWolf.png]

this was not made by me it was made using kaylinks wolf maker i just designed her
[html]

hi hi

Anu stalked through the Dreaming landscape. It had been some time since she had patrolled the borders that she claimed at the side of her Commander. To away at night was unlike the fey, for the three puppies had to be left with their older sister. But Anu knew that the Nanny did not mind watching over her little brothers, and the boys were fond of her as well. It was not easy, but the Lt.. General needed to return to her duty, such normal needed to be reinstated and her responsibility fulfilled.

Light colored paws wandered along the invisible line that all of the Crimson Dreams members worked to maintain, her nose set out to find a notion of any wayward scents. Blue eyes had fallen to the ground, scanning for tracks as ears listened for the footfalls of those that may not belong. It was an almost mindless task, her instincts overtaking her and allowing her thoughts to be as close to blank as the second in command could make them.

It took her some time to find the breach that she had not been entirely expecting. The wolf's head rose, silver-gray and tan face looking out into the darkness of the sunless night. Anu set out, lean muscles and lithe form making the travel swift and fast. She moved with grace, but purpose had set hard lines in her face. Eyes like water set their gaze upon the stranger, a female as she scent had spoken. There was nothing on her pelt that told Anu of her residence among the other packs in the area. This is Crimson Dreams lands. The female announced, not waiting for the other wolfess to address her. What brings you here? Anu spoke forthright, wanting to know this loner's purpose immediately. If she was lost and looking for someone then Anu would be happy to assist her, for in the dark of night it was easy to become turned around.

<style type="text/css">
.anutulips b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebb3b1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anutulips-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; text-align:right;}
.anutulips p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anutulips {margin:0 auto; width:330px; background-color:#ecf2fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tulips.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #808080; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anutulips-border1 {width:332px; border:1px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto;}
.anutulips-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dashed #ebb3b1; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+
OOC: Thanks for replying, apologies for the shortness. Word count- 241.

Sophia felt a little shy as she made a stuttering reply to the unfamiliar wolf. 'My name is Sophia Beyaz’ she paused to think then continued ‘I seek sanctuary’. The other wolf was silent. Sophia wondered if she would be taken in by the wolfess, taken to her resident pack. The rolling waves sighed in the distance. Sophia started again ‘I came from Port Santander’. More silence. ‘I am a regular wolf, of Iberian and Italian descent’. She then stopped, she knew she was trying too hard, but she would do anything to have a pack to say she was part of. Her life had been hard. But now in Nova Scotia she felt at ease, it had been at least 2 weeks since she saw another wolf. All though the wolf was being slightly cold, she was glad to be with another of her kind. She noticed how immaculate the other wolf was and then turned her own yellow eyes down to her paws, which were caked in mud and grass stains. She shifted her weight from left to right, again and again. The wolf took a deep breath. Sophia looked up at the other wolf, she then put her tail between her legs and laid down her ears against her head, to show she meant no harm. She diverted her eyes as the other wolf started to speak.
[html]

^^

Anu kept a neutral distance between them, her features even as her body language spoke her her rank and place in these lands. She was not a natural leader, her demeanor was not forward of dominating in any way. But she was calm and even minded and led those that followed she and Savina with a gentle hand. But there was so much to be protected, with two newly born litters Anu saw their pack as fragile even though their numbers were firm. She looked to the wolf, taking in the words she spoke and immediately finding her as a wanderer rather then a trespasser. The Dreamers were those that sought peace and used their strengths to create protection, and if this one needed a place to find that then she had come to the proper lands.

My name is Anu, I am the Lt. General and second in command in this pack. The fey spoke, tone and voice softer then before. This was this wolf's moment to prove she was not a threat, to prove that she willing to accept the rules and boundaries. As happy as Anu was to show this new face hospitality she needed to protect her family as well. If you need a place to stay, then you are welcome here Sophia. Do you have skills that you could bring to us? Some were hunters, some craftsman, others fighters and other simply kind souls that loved to garden or play music or paint. What ever it might be Anu hoped to know what she could bring.

<style type="text/css">
.anujuly04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5cecd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443e3e; text-align:right;}
.anujuly04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly04 {margin:0 auto; width:354px; background-color:#9A8C8A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1f3f6; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443e3e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly04-border1 {width:356px; border:1px solid #2f2928; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly04-line1 {width:330px; border-bottom:1px solid #aa9d9b; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Sophia relaxed as the other wolfs tone did the same. Anu was the Lt General, so felt quite. She now understood her harshness before and forgave it in her mind. As Anu asked what her skills were, she felt like the conversation was going well. 'Thank you, I believe I have many skills I can provide you and your pack with, such as my hunting skills, i may not very large or strong, but swiftness is my aid. I also know many stories from my youth. If you need to pass messages between packs, I have my speed as I before said. I know a lot about our earth and honor is my guardian. If you take me in I will serve the pack as I serve myself, better even' she annonced feeling a little braver as she listed her attributes. 'If you take me in, I will not dissapoint. She said finishing off with a regal bow.
[html]

I'll get you titled up! we can close this thread with your next reply or continue... IM me if you have questions

Anu had not stayed still as the other's voice rose to answer her questions. The wolfess moved a bit closer, her eyes ever watching this new female and wondering what it might be that had brought her here. Of course the need for a new home was an honest answer, and if there was one thing that Anu desired it was the truth half or whole. Though the warmth of summer cut the chill of the sunless night the wind brought with it a cool breeze from the ocean. It seemed that the Lt. General had traveled quiet a ways from her small room in Haven Manor to meet this newcomer, her three blue-eyed boys nestled in their bed and waiting for her return. With the answer Anu was content the genuine tone and face of Sophia making it easy to accept the generous amount of skills that this wolfess held. She was no yearling and with that Anu took it as if the years she possessed had given much needed experience.

All fine things that will bring value to our pack. Her tone was as she normally sounded, the calm with the still waters of her voice echoing through the night air. We have always cherished peace and the friendships we've made with the other packs. If you can honor both those things you will have a place here as a Basic Officer. It was their entering rank, who's responsibilities were minor and allowed newcomers to settle into the ways of the Dreaming pack. But, if she was as eager to please and share the skills she had then Sophia would not remain in it long.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthetruth b {font-weight:bold; color:#babdcc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tellthetruthooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:left;}
.tellthetruth p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.tellthetruth {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#4d73b4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 93copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #babdcc; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.tellthetruthborder1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #1e2b45; margin:0 auto;}
.tellthetruthline1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #1e2b45; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Anu moved closer to her, eyes wandering, inspecting. There was a cool breeze from the ocean, so she had not strayed far from CoolRock. As Anu granted her a place in Crimson Dreams her heart leapt with thanks, joy aand general good feelings without a name. Her new life had started she thought. Herself and Anu paced up the beach at a considerable speed to Sophia's new home.

OOC: Thank You! Sorry for the shortness, but it was just to tie it all up.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Related, or to seek out a Mentor.