Hakuna Matata
[html]

WC: --- OOC: We could prolly wrap this up soon Big Grin

I think they may have gotten smarter, I’m sure I’ll get one soon enough!

He said, he did hope that he’d get one before dark settled in, he wanted to be home soon, though the company was nice, he would rather sleep in his own bed then on stone or grass. He’d learned to take advantage of what good he had because eventually something bad would evidently happen to him.

So what kind of song…

He started to say when he got a tug on his line, he stood up in a quick shot and started reeling in his pole, it seemed like this one wasn’t going to give up without a fight, so he pulled harder, but remembered what Rurik had told him, that tugging too hard would cause his line to snap and him to lose his fish, bait and hook, as this was his only hook he didn’t want to lose it. He pulled and reeled, until finally another fish popped out of the water onto the stone, this one was a healthy one, and he had trouble catching onto it.

Today just happens to be my lucky day, but this devil is a little slippery!

He grunted, his line still in his hands but every time he caught the fish it slapped his hand with its head or tail and slipped right through. He must have looked like an idiot trying to get it.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread