Light Behind the Sun
[html]

That was not a wait, you silly! This was more of one... >_>; 300+ words. WotD: Galore.

The usually calm, stoic face held a warm smile today as the caramel-colored dog looked on at the puppies. He nodded subtly, hoping that it would be enough of an indicator to Anu that he did not mind if they came even closer, and he would not be offended if they climbed on him like he knew puppies liked to do. The two more adventurous ones were close by his feet, and he chuckled. They were rather cute, and of course the more shy one was, as well. They would grow big and strong in this pack, adventures galore. The pack of Dreamers seemed to be a good place to be raised.

He listened with interest, recalling all the information that Ghita had given him when she had met him at the Dreamers' borders. "Our pack has something similar, the Chien Hotel," he said, though he did not miss the name of the mansion and its matching of his Knight's name. "Most of our members have found their own homes outside of the hotel, though, as our land encompasses an old city. It must be nice to have most members of the pack living in one place. I would think it would be comforting to be so close." He liked having his own house for his family in Lunenburg, but he could imagine that it would be nice for all the pack's members to live in one condensed area.

Brows raised at what she said next about Anann. Moose were not small creatures, and most canines would not consider hunting or fighting off one alone for any reason. Anann had been willing to do so to save a mother and her unborn children. "I am glad that she was there. I do not know you well, but I will say that from what I can see, it would be a terrible shame if she had not been. Not only did it bring them safely here," he said with a smile, indicating the ever-creeping puppies, "but it kept you here. You seem to be a wonderful woman who loves her pack. I am glad a member of my pack was able to keep you safe." The words sounded strange, but he meant them. Vigilante never spoke words that were not true if he could help it, and he always tried to choose his words carefully.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39895; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vigilgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; text-align:center;}
.vigilgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.vigilgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#686f81; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a39895; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.vigilgift01-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.vigilgift01-line1 {width:314px; border-bottom:1px solid #767d91; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread