Sit! I said Sit!
[html]

WC: 336 {3 points}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla couldn’t stop giggling fom his constant tickling. It got to the point where she was begging for mercy. Once he stopped he could enjoy the moment of his kiss. She knew she had only just met Saluce and already she wanted to feel her arms wrapped around him. The ablility for her to resist the urge was great but she knew one day she would not be able to hold it back. Before he pulled back to gave a soft lick and reformed her smile once more. As his gentle nuzzle caught her in the moment, she heard him about ending it for the day. Perhaps it was a good idea. She didn’t know if it would be a good idea for Conor to come home and see this smitten couple having it out. She nodded and then pulled back. ”Sounds good. I think we’ve both hand enough fun for one day.”

Layla’s calm gaze stayed on Saluce the entire time. He was just so charming and couldn’t resist him. What if it came down to the day when he’d be her’s. She couldn’t wait for that day (if that day ever came anyways). When he mentioned he didn’t want to ruin her day she couldn’t help but laugh. ”Oh Saluce, what makes you think you’ve ruined my day? If anything you’ve made my day better. I don’t think it can get better than this.”

Now that things were a bit calmed down she moved back to the real reason she came over to Conor’s home. Seeing as he wasn’t home the only one who could let Conor he stopped by was Saluce. She stretched out her limbs and looked to the sky, it had gotten later into the day and maybe it was time for her to head out for her run. The mistress removed her gaze from the sky and focused on Saluce. ”Well… maybe it’s best I head out on my run now. Would you tell Conor that I stopped by Saluce?”

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9ea05f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#565524; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4213/souls35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2f1a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread