Breaking Bones in Burning Blood
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blah blah blah

Neko looked at the girl with his intense golden orbs. The cat snickered in his cat like way. He fed off of how his partner he could tell she thought this was funny. Though she also didn't feel as though she was liking this. Her mother had given her blood to an adopted pup, giving the girl a gift that she didn't deserve. Those not born this way should not get the pleasures this girl had received.

I don't see why my mother offered to bless you with this gift. You better learn to control it. Though for you it will be harder." She said laughing at her. She walked closer to the girl bending down. "I'll play nice come on let me help you up because everybody deserves a helping hand. She said. She held out her hand giving an honest smile. She knew that everyone deserved the chance to learn how to handle this.

Amaranth wouldn't normally do this but she slept and ate with the girl and her parents were home if they caught her bulling the girl she'd be in trouble. She only hoped that the girl would understand. She may not love this girl but she had to give her a fighting chance. She had to teach her so that later she wouldn't feel bad. Neko looked at her he was so lost to what she was doing.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread