immolate ;;
[html]

sorry for the wait! I'm going to try and be quicker about replies!

As he approached it appeared as if she were deep in though and he wondered what quagmires she found her mind in. She heard his footsteps though and he could vaguely see her squinting into the dark to make him out just as he had to squint into the light to see her clearly. For a moment he wondered if she remembered him, for it had been a long while and her memories of that day were most likely an jumble with all the excitement and new things to learn. When he heard her speak his name though a smile came to his face, glad that he hadn't been forgotten. "Oh, I have been fine as well. Just doing my duties." His days for the most part were pretty routine and while that may have been boring for some, he found the regularity comforting.

Laika's attention dropped to the hide held in his arms and he realized it was probably quite an odd picture, to be carrying around the better part of a deer skin in the twilight. "Oh, well, I couldn't decide what to do with the rest of this skin and I realized I hadn't made my summer sacrifice yet, so I was going to go out and build a fire when I saw yours," he said, his smile turning a bit sheepish. "I was wondering if perhaps you would allow me to use your fire? If you are alright with that, of course." Nayati certainly didn't want to intrude and wouldn't feel the least bit bad if she preferred that he make his own fire.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#df972a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; text-align:right;}
.Nayati001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati001 {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#251519; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9e6d58; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e6d58; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread