Half of my heart
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }
.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Man. I have 3 threads on this guy that are not joining threads, and they are all outdated. I should just stop trying... Also, Dawali's going to want to approach Ember about the pups she had.. :/

She started, almost, looking up from her activities. The russet male moved closer, but remained at a clear distance as Ember hung her tools in their place and turned to speak to him. She was more awkward than she should be.. wasn't she? Or perhaps it was him who was acting strange. Yellow eyes glanced at her tummy again before they settled on the emerald greens that just by being there drew so much attention to the dark female's face. Dawali smiled as if not having any thoughts at all, but he did, and he shifted his weight around, trying not to move his hands. "I was headed past, but noticed you were here, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi." He paused and managed to find a stable standing position. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" They didn't speak that often, the two leaders, but it wasn't always necessary, either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread