Enthusiastic Cloud
[html]

Somehow Jasper wasn't at all surprised to find out that they were related. He'd already learned a thing or two about his family since he had arrived, like the fact that he had more brothers and sisters than he'd thought and, like most of the ones from his litter, the other ones didn't seem to interested in having anything to do with him. He was used to that fact though, thus is hardly hurt his feelings at all, or he liked to pretend that it didn't. "I've got two brothers and three sisters, too." He commented idly, not sure if she really cared whether or not she had more family than just him. "I live in Europe with them and my mom and dad, Aunt Misery, and Gin." When he spoke the name Gin his voice grew quiet, almost sad. He missed his cousin.

"My sister, Corona, she helped me find most of it. I've brought it all over here from the city the past few days." It had been a lot of work and a lot of going back and forth but, for the most part, he'd gotten all of the important things over. "Do ya got any suggestions for color? I just brought over a whole bunch of paint, can't really decide what color I was the thing to be." To him, only the inside really mattered, since that would be what he was forced to look at. Did he have a favorite color? No, not really, which was why he was so open to the idea of a stranger suggesting a color or, rather, a semi-stranger. "So Aunt Misery lived here too? Did you know Gin?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread