Enthusiastic Cloud
She grimaced herself when she saw him hit his finger, almost as if she'd struck her own. Naniko had been laying down near the top of the grassy hill for the better part of the day, watching. She hadn't wanted to get involved in something that she knew nothing about, making...whatever it was he was making...so she'd stayed there and observed. She didn't have a lot of energy nowadays, but was slowly getting back to a more normal routine of eating and sleeping. She'd have to, if she was going to survive the winter alone.

Just a few days before Davinci had called her and Laruku to him, to tell them that he was leaving to go and look for Magdalena. She hadn't wanted him to go, had almost gone with him, even...but had ended up staying. She'd always said that Conri was the only one that would make her leave the lands, if he wanted to go that she would follow, but even now that he was gone she felt tied down to them. Where would she go if she left? She wouldn't be satisfied with following Davinci everywhere...and he'd probably get annoyed with her after a while. They did get along, but there was only so much you could take of one person at one time.

Naniko could almost recognize the German word that the new wolf had shouted, but not quite. She'd been studying the language for a while, now, but hadn't ever had the chance to practice it with somebody else. She wasn't even sure that what Jasper was speaking /was/ German.

She decided to rise, and started limping down the hill toward him. She'd watched for a little while, long enough to get a general idea of what he was trying to do with the nails and wood.

"Do you want some help?" She tried to put a friendly edge on her voice, but found it harder than usual. "I'm not too good, with my leg the way it is, but I've built stuff before"

Messages In This Thread