Two Wolves, One Rock
[html]
hi i have put Flayra on the rock in my post just carry on from there

J’adore was back on his rock. The rock he lay on when greeted by Anu. The rock he missed yesterday when the beach was occupied. His rock. He was sure most people knew that. He spent most of his time there. When anybody walked past, cheerily saying hi as they did, J’adore would wave them lie on his back eyes closed and relax. In the day the rock would heat up and make a warm bed. In the night the rock would cool down. He didn’t mind other wolves being on his rock. It had been there before he had, so it was communal. He just used it a lot. He stepped down from his rock throne and strolled off to find his sunset snack. After minutes he had snatched himself to well-sized rabbits. Quickly producing a length of rope from his pocket, he tied the rabbit’s hind legs together and slung them over his shoulder. One would imagine a blind wolf would have trouble hunting but as if he was a black bat, he used his hearing and scent to pinpoint whatever he hunted. His slipped his hand into his shorts pocket, realising there was a large hole in it, he sighed and carried on. His shorts had gotten scuffed at the hems and torn at the knees. He made a mental note to himself to fix it. When he got back to the rock, he smelt a wolf on the rock. Possibly an Arctic wolf.

He was in awe of this wolfess. He couldn’t see her, but her smell was beautiful. Like delicate flowers. Suddenly his mind snapped back into action. The sun was setting and the heat was beginning to cool. The surf rolled onto the beach, like white horses crossing the finishing line. The white wolf yawned. J’adore subconsciously crept over to the rock. When he was merely five metres away he called out loud, 'May I ask your name?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread