Two Wolves, One Rock
'Do you speak any other languages?' J'adore asked as he picked up her understanding of his French name. Hopefully, she knew some Spanish and Italian too. 'Ah' he said as his question about the greenhouse was answered 'My values revolving around flowers, are scent related though. I wish I could see them just once'. He reminisced, his mind floating back to his birth home, adorned with flowers every summer. 'Well I must say, you are obviously quite the Florist, if my scent is anything to go on' he laughed. Flayra sat next to him silently for a while. Just her presence made everything clearer to J'adore. As if she was keeping all the bad thoughts away. It gave him comfort to be spending time with a female. 'J'adore smiled as he thought about his next question 'If you're not too full, maybe we can go for a midnight walk, and maybe catch something out there. You never know there might be some new flowers out for you to collect' he chanced. 'What is the burden of your collection, a flower you would like to find?' J'adore asked. He had just started to wonder if his bundle of questions were too much for Flayra too answer.

Messages In This Thread