Halifax Airport
OoC: Hi there..! Hope you don't mind if my pup wanders around! Big Grin

There were just few days left before the suggested time of repose before starting the journey back to Homeland, in that period of time, BIOS had met a lot of wonderful beings like no one he had ever met or even thought about..! That afternoon, after taking his fishing classes with Belle and since Element was busy for giving him his reading lessons, the dog decided to wander around a little further in the old city hoping to find new exiting things or beings, he was not disappointed since, after walking for a long time, he could appreciate faraway what seemed like a tower in a wide space among other estrange "walker" buildings and overgrown plants, all the environment around was different from the city's and so that lit BIOS eager to explore a little...

After finding the way to enter, BIOS explored the interior, watching and reading (thanks to Element lessons) almost everything that passed through his gaze, but he was specially interested in the big tower that stands imposing in the extreme of that place, working like a magnet for BIOS attention, who was slowly, almost involuntarily, getting nearer in each step... He was not fully attentive on those things around him, he was just getting closer to the tower and looking to it's impressive structure rising high along the very heavens..! However...

"Who's there?"

Sounded all of sudden from behind the ruins and herbs, taking BIOS out of his concentration in a shook..!

"OW MY FAGGING DOG!!!"

The canis scram while jumping apart from the one who talked first who, in addition, was in that Luperci form that BIOS was not used yet, and considering that that place used to be of "walkers" inhabitance, the sudden appearance of the luperci was like ghost for BIOS..! Luckily, the dog learned with the meeting with Rurik that Lupercis were not to be feared as they were normal beings in that part of the world, and that prevented BIOS from start running like "a scared Scooby" away from him (Like it happened in the beginning of the week). Yet, it took like a minute before the dog breathed enough to recover the calm and start talking with the being...

"HEAVENS! You almost scared me to death!"

The can breathed a little bit more...

"Ah... I'm Sorry for the bad face
Uhmm... Do you live in this place..?
Have I made an inappropriate entrance?"

BIOS asked concerned, taking his rhyming tendency...

Messages In This Thread