Halifax Airport
OOC: Optime form. All Welcome just carry on from where I left off! Word Count: 304!

J'adore woke up fairly late, 11:04. The sun crept through the cracks in the attic roof and the breeze flung the cloth curtains back from the window frame. He stood up from his inflatable bed and pulled up the trap door up and padded down the spiral stairs, shutting the door behind him. He continued to pad down the mains stairs and out the door. Thinking for a moment he wandered behind the house. Aromic Scents drifted from Flayra's greenhouse, she was not there though. She was obviously looking for more plants. So, J'adore carried on. After a long sprint, he arrived at Halifax Airport. The main departures area was, as always, empty. Devoid of humans and of wolves surprisingly. He made his way to the baggage carrousel, and began rooting through a bright green case. As he uprooted many items of clothing, his nose hit a soft, cuddly thing. As he sniffed at it, his eyes watered. This case had been left by a small human girl. Dead for some time now. Her body moved somewhere, to make better access for the wolves. But her case was left here. To be forgotten. He gently picked up the toy bear and slipped it in his bag. 1988 was a long time ago He wiped his eyes and carried on to the next case.. This one was very different. Stuffed to the brim with illegal drugs. J'adore smiled 'Humans, typical'. He himself had never met a human. But he had been told they were stupid creatures, to which he replied, ‘Like squirrels?', much to the humour of his birth pack. He snapped back into action when he heard a loud sound. ‘Who’s there?’ he called with a slight growl.
OoC: Hi there..! Hope you don't mind if my pup wanders around! Big Grin

There were just few days left before the suggested time of repose before starting the journey back to Homeland, in that period of time, BIOS had met a lot of wonderful beings like no one he had ever met or even thought about..! That afternoon, after taking his fishing classes with Belle and since Element was busy for giving him his reading lessons, the dog decided to wander around a little further in the old city hoping to find new exiting things or beings, he was not disappointed since, after walking for a long time, he could appreciate faraway what seemed like a tower in a wide space among other estrange "walker" buildings and overgrown plants, all the environment around was different from the city's and so that lit BIOS eager to explore a little...

After finding the way to enter, BIOS explored the interior, watching and reading (thanks to Element lessons) almost everything that passed through his gaze, but he was specially interested in the big tower that stands imposing in the extreme of that place, working like a magnet for BIOS attention, who was slowly, almost involuntarily, getting nearer in each step... He was not fully attentive on those things around him, he was just getting closer to the tower and looking to it's impressive structure rising high along the very heavens..! However...

"Who's there?"

Sounded all of sudden from behind the ruins and herbs, taking BIOS out of his concentration in a shook..!

"OW MY FAGGING DOG!!!"

The canis scram while jumping apart from the one who talked first who, in addition, was in that Luperci form that BIOS was not used yet, and considering that that place used to be of "walkers" inhabitance, the sudden appearance of the luperci was like ghost for BIOS..! Luckily, the dog learned with the meeting with Rurik that Lupercis were not to be feared as they were normal beings in that part of the world, and that prevented BIOS from start running like "a scared Scooby" away from him (Like it happened in the beginning of the week). Yet, it took like a minute before the dog breathed enough to recover the calm and start talking with the being...

"HEAVENS! You almost scared me to death!"

The can breathed a little bit more...

"Ah... I'm Sorry for the bad face
Uhmm... Do you live in this place..?
Have I made an inappropriate entrance?"

BIOS asked concerned, taking his rhyming tendency...
OOC: No Probs hilarious post!!!! :3 It is short at the moment but im coming back to finish it off so you can post, PM me if I take to long!

As J'adore shouted, the dog jumped in surprise. 'apologys friend'. As the dog huridly asked his questions, J'adore started to smile. No, No, i too am visiting, selfpreservation at work, sorry to frighten you!'. J'adore sat down on a nearby human suitcase. He could still hear the dog, trying to regain his calm. 'May I ask your name?', J'adore asked calmly, even though he had been a little flustered himself. 'I am J'adore Austral, Crimson Dreamer' .
OoC: Ok, You ask for it. Tongue

The dog found two interesting facts about the lupercis presentation, one was his name "Jeadogh"... or that's what BIOS listened, that seemed to come from a couple of French words that together mean "I adore", it was followed by the second name "Austral", a word whose meaning was unknown by the canis in that moment, but that he could relate to the stars by it’s similitude with the word “Astral”, all together, the name of the lupersi was the message “I adore the stars” or something like that… nothing of true importance for this whole history, but a little detail that made BIOS had a good first impression of the luperci for the poetic the name sounded…

The second fact that the dog appreciated were the words “Crimson Dreamer”, words that immediately turned BIOS memory on back to the moment he first met Belle in the beach, she mentioned something similar… that she was from “Crimson Dreams”, something that the canis understood more literally than thinking in a Pak (Let’s remember that at this point of the history BIOS just knows the Cours des Miracles pak)… Would this second mention be just a coincidence… or some kind of popular phrase around? However, he would find out that soon…

“Ahm… pleased to met you good sire,
BIOS be the name for all you require”

The dog presented himself bowing respectfully to the luperci and then reincorporated to once again watch the big tower in the horizon…

“Excuse me, you know what is this place?
It doesn’t seems like the city I just passed…
The tower in here has an impressive grace!
In what function its construction was based?”

The dog asked highly interested.
OOC: Hehe, Tongue

'BIOS' J'adore said his head tilted in awe. BIOS was a strange name, not like one he had heard before. But everything had changed since he arrived at Nova Scotia. When J'adore heard BIOS next secentence he nearly giggled, 'This is, or what used to be Halifax Robert L. Stanfield International Airport, but most just call it Halifax Airport'. J'adore smiled at the dog 'I was digging through the human luggage'. J'adore wondered why the dog as hear, many wolves and canines had business here. 'Your a loner right?' J'adore probed.
OoC: Uhmm got nothin' to say... :B
---

That conversation seemed to be a challenge for BIOS grammatical knowledge, in that short conversation another new estrange word came into BIOS mind: “airport”, it sounded like “Aerial port” or something like that… BIOS knew a little about the walkers life and technology, when he saw the estrange scrap pieces around in that place, he thought in first instance that they were other kind of buildings the walkers used to live in, he was not aware that there was in the past technology used to allow the walkers and other beings to “fly”… well, to travel in the sky for be more precise…

BIOS was meditating about the possible meaning of that word when the lupercis question came… loner? That was confusing for BIOS, he was never referred that way before and, I tell you again, he didn’t knew about paks and groups, and so it was not of the dog’s knowledge that beings without a pak were classified as “loners”… He toke the word in that question literally…

“Loner..? No sire, I’m not a lonely dog
I can mention some friends in my log.”
ñ__ñ

He answered showing a sincere smile, It was good to remember the all new friends he met in that short period of time, all of them so kind and helpful, all of them gave him the security to go on his quest back to Homeland… But well, aside the confusions and details, the dog took another look around and then stared at Austral…

“Uhm and what is an ‘airport’?
I haven’t heard of that word before…
Also, what’s that title you port?
What a ‘crimson dreamer’ stands for?”
ñ__ñu

The dog asked shyly, twitching a little his neck to a side.
OOC: Yay teacher J'adore :3

J'adore grinned wildly 'no no, loner means without a pack' he could still see that the dog was confused 'there are six packs in Nova Scotia, the first of which answers you last question, Crimson Dream, my pack. Then theres AniWaya, Cours des Miracales, Dahlia de Mai, Pheonix Valley and Inferni, but their not a nice bunch'. J'adore too a long breathe of air. Normally this would be easy for him to process, but being only 12am, J'adore was still asleep. 'oh and I was thinking of making my own pack one day' he grinned adding in his plans for a new 7th pack. After thinking about BIOS' question he replied 'You see those big metal things' pointing out of the hole where the windows should be, looking over the run way. 'they are planes or airplanes in full, humans or walkers as i have heard them called, used to pile into them and fly off to other places by use of the big engines on the wings. and just like a port for boats, as in my home, Port Santander, this is an airplane port or airport'. J'adore seemed quite please with his choice of words. He started to speak again 'Crimson Dreamer is a term that wolves from the Crimson Dreams pack call themself'. J'adore kind of liked being a teacher, it made him feel like he had done something for someone. Enlightened them. He turned to BIOS for his reaction. But before doing so said, 'Please called me J'adore'.