Halifax Airport
OoC: Ok, You ask for it. Tongue

The dog found two interesting facts about the lupercis presentation, one was his name "Jeadogh"... or that's what BIOS listened, that seemed to come from a couple of French words that together mean "I adore", it was followed by the second name "Austral", a word whose meaning was unknown by the canis in that moment, but that he could relate to the stars by it’s similitude with the word “Astral”, all together, the name of the lupersi was the message “I adore the stars” or something like that… nothing of true importance for this whole history, but a little detail that made BIOS had a good first impression of the luperci for the poetic the name sounded…

The second fact that the dog appreciated were the words “Crimson Dreamer”, words that immediately turned BIOS memory on back to the moment he first met Belle in the beach, she mentioned something similar… that she was from “Crimson Dreams”, something that the canis understood more literally than thinking in a Pak (Let’s remember that at this point of the history BIOS just knows the Cours des Miracles pak)… Would this second mention be just a coincidence… or some kind of popular phrase around? However, he would find out that soon…

“Ahm… pleased to met you good sire,
BIOS be the name for all you require”

The dog presented himself bowing respectfully to the luperci and then reincorporated to once again watch the big tower in the horizon…

“Excuse me, you know what is this place?
It doesn’t seems like the city I just passed…
The tower in here has an impressive grace!
In what function its construction was based?”

The dog asked highly interested.

Messages In This Thread