Halifax Airport
OoC: Uhmm got nothin' to say... :B
---

That conversation seemed to be a challenge for BIOS grammatical knowledge, in that short conversation another new estrange word came into BIOS mind: “airport”, it sounded like “Aerial port” or something like that… BIOS knew a little about the walkers life and technology, when he saw the estrange scrap pieces around in that place, he thought in first instance that they were other kind of buildings the walkers used to live in, he was not aware that there was in the past technology used to allow the walkers and other beings to “fly”… well, to travel in the sky for be more precise…

BIOS was meditating about the possible meaning of that word when the lupercis question came… loner? That was confusing for BIOS, he was never referred that way before and, I tell you again, he didn’t knew about paks and groups, and so it was not of the dog’s knowledge that beings without a pak were classified as “loners”… He toke the word in that question literally…

“Loner..? No sire, I’m not a lonely dog
I can mention some friends in my log.”
ñ__ñ

He answered showing a sincere smile, It was good to remember the all new friends he met in that short period of time, all of them so kind and helpful, all of them gave him the security to go on his quest back to Homeland… But well, aside the confusions and details, the dog took another look around and then stared at Austral…

“Uhm and what is an ‘airport’?
I haven’t heard of that word before…
Also, what’s that title you port?
What a ‘crimson dreamer’ stands for?”
ñ__ñu

The dog asked shyly, twitching a little his neck to a side.

Messages In This Thread