Halifax Airport
OOC: Yay teacher J'adore :3

J'adore grinned wildly 'no no, loner means without a pack' he could still see that the dog was confused 'there are six packs in Nova Scotia, the first of which answers you last question, Crimson Dream, my pack. Then theres AniWaya, Cours des Miracales, Dahlia de Mai, Pheonix Valley and Inferni, but their not a nice bunch'. J'adore too a long breathe of air. Normally this would be easy for him to process, but being only 12am, J'adore was still asleep. 'oh and I was thinking of making my own pack one day' he grinned adding in his plans for a new 7th pack. After thinking about BIOS' question he replied 'You see those big metal things' pointing out of the hole where the windows should be, looking over the run way. 'they are planes or airplanes in full, humans or walkers as i have heard them called, used to pile into them and fly off to other places by use of the big engines on the wings. and just like a port for boats, as in my home, Port Santander, this is an airplane port or airport'. J'adore seemed quite please with his choice of words. He started to speak again 'Crimson Dreamer is a term that wolves from the Crimson Dreams pack call themself'. J'adore kind of liked being a teacher, it made him feel like he had done something for someone. Enlightened them. He turned to BIOS for his reaction. But before doing so said, 'Please called me J'adore'.

Messages In This Thread