Not Afraid
[html]

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm glad you made a thread here =D Hope you don't mind XD. - WC: 339

Keychain was just sitting down enjoying the day when a scent came to her nose. Her ears perked up and she growled a bit, knowing that whoever carried this scent, did not belong in Inferni. And she knew, trespassers were not welcome. Getting up she, sprinted towards the smell, only to stop and find a cat. A cat!! She wanted to explode with glee, Keychain LOVED cats! She had only seen about two or three in her life time, but they were SO cute! And as long as she didn't attack them, they usually didn't attack her. She smiled and jumped out in front of the cat as he called for ''Flower'' once more, which made Key even happier that it could TALK. ''Hi there, little guy!'' She exclaimed, even though the cat wasn't exactly ''little''. Her smile was a grin now, but then, while the smile stayed on her face, she frowned a little inside. 'He trespassed...I might have to chase him out...but thats if he causes trouble, right?' The female sighed mentally, she didn't want to get in trouble for not chasing him out, and she didn't want to chase him out either! Well, she was pretty sure it was a he...it's voice was pretty deep. ''Why are you here..?'' She pondered, tilting her head.

She hoped the cat wouldn't run away at the sight of her. Keychain tried to sound more serious and a little more threating, but not too much; ''I don't think there's anyone by the name of ''Flower'' here, and if shes a cat too, and she was here, well...'' Her ears went down at the image of it. She knew that some wolves living her might not like cats, and if were to stumble upon one...she shook her head. ''If Flower is your cat-friend and she wondered here, she...um...probably...'' Keychain didn't know how to start. By the tone of the cat's voice, the female knew this cat must care for ''Flower''.

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread