Not Afraid
[html]

WC: 257, XD I'm a bit lazy today.

Keychain smiled a bit. ''No problem.'' She replied. The hybrid was not one to say 'Your welcome', she thought it was a little rude for some reason, even though a lot of people told her it wasn't. Keychain was surprised that the cat had stated he didn't need a home. ''Well, alright, but if you ever need one, come to me. Don't go inside the territory, just wait at the borders, eventually someone will come. As long as you don't trespass, they shouldn't attack. Just say you want to see me.'' She informed him. Key blinked twice when he told her, Please, don't be upset because of me. I'll leave, if you wish. The female was a little confused, ''I'm not upset.'' she stated quite simply. ''But...'' Key looked at the borders again. Then looked back at cat. ''Let's go just outside the borders, we should be safe from trouble there. Usually, they don't attack unless you do something wrong, like trespass. But I won't tell em you did. By the way, whats your name? Mines Keychain.'' She felt a little pang of guilt, is she doing the right thing? The hybrid felt as if she was not loyal to her clan. Still, she wasn't going to turn the poor cat in...she sighed mentally. Key was too soft. She would have to toughen up after this.

The cat would be the only one she ever let trespass. But...that didn't necessarily mean she was going to hate him from now on...

<style>
.keya01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.keya01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.keya01 b {color:#F4D0F6; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.keya01 {background-color:#B69997; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/key.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 192px 0px; border:1px solid #F4D0F6; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#292322; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.keya01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.keya01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F4D0F6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread