Not Afraid
[html]
Aw shucks. XD. WC - 307

Key smiled, now calm since they had exited Inferni territory. ''Element huh? Thats a awesome name!'' The girl said, grinning. Key sat on the ground. 'Don't worry.' He told her. For her though, its hard not to worry...

''I see.'' It was a neutral tone. She was not angry, nor happy about the statement. Key looked surprised at the cat's question. ''Well, as long as I'm ready to defend myself, I can wonder into other territories, but I like to stay in Inferni. I can go basically anywhere, but I'm not safe in other pack territory, unless they have a good relationship with Inferni.'' She explained to him, smiling proudly. Key loved to talk about being in Inferni. It just filled her with pride, she loved her pack. Key loved to be in her pack. The young woman remembered the words; 'Inferni will have its eighth birthday in the fall; the closest any of the other packs come is two years. They shatter like glass, you know. Inferni will outlast them all.' Her chest puffed up with pride, she looked at Element. ''Look over there,'' She lifted her paw in the direction of Dahlia De Mai. You could not see the territory, but that did not matter. ''About thirty miles that way, is Dahila De Mai territory. Dahlia De Mai and Inferni do not get along well. We are trying to make peace, but our members still aren't that friendly with each other. Whatever I do I usually don't go over there.'' The hybrid wasn't sure why she was telling him this, it didn't really matter in her eyes, but she wanted to tell him more about her. Key had learned a lot over the few months she had been here, and she wanted to share her knowledge with Element.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px;

font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A;

background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px

0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px;

letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread