Not Afraid
[html]
WC - Exactly 400. YAY. =D.

Keychain put her paw down. She looked over in the direction of Phoenix Valley, though you could not see it. Once she heard the cat's voice, her head snapped back to look at Element. The girl listened to him quietly, then laughed when he finished. ''Well, if I went over there, I would probably be ripped about just because I have a slimmer muzzle.'' She told him, a little jokingly, even though it was no joking matter. ''They don't like coyotes or hybrids too much, thats why we don't like each other. I don't know if you know, but Inferni isn't too fond of full blood wolves, I don't think there is a wolf member, but someone might of joined.'' She told him. Her ears perked up as the cat spoke again. She frowned a bit. ''Crimson Dreams and ...Phoenix Valley...'' Key wasn't too fond of Phoenix Valley that was for sure. ''I never met someone from Crimson Dreams, but I don't like Phoenix Valley too much.'' Her frown faded, and was replaced with a sheepish grin. ''Personal experience,'' she told him.

Keychain lifted her right foot and scratched behind her right ear. It was a common thing for wolves and dogs to do. Key placed the foot on the ground again, licking the back of her paw and trying to clean her face. The girl did this sometimes when she felt like she had a lot of dirt and mud on her. Standing up, she shook herself all over without warning, but just a few specks of dirt flew. Without a word, she sat back down, smiling at Element. The sound of someone running through leafs sparked on her left, and she immediately perked her ears up, her head spinning around. A squirrel was on one of the skulls. She crouched down. Her lower body was in the air, and her head on the ground as she got ready to pounce. Finally she jumped for the squirrel, and unfortunately for the poor squirrel she caught it. The squirrel looked at her as if pleading and Key half-frowned, then let it go. It scrambled back up into a tree, and Key got up watching it as it did. 'I need to stop letting snacks go.' She sighed, a little disappointed, then sat back in front of Element as if nothing had never even happened.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px;

font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A;

background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px

0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px;

letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread