Not Afraid
[html]
LOL XD! WC: - 202 D; Suckish post! Sorry you don't have a lot to work with.

Keychain shrugged off apology, blinking at his question. ''A little bit, but it looked so cute...I couldn't eat it.'' She stated, a little embarrassed. Key looked up, a little sad that a few clouds blocked her view of the sun, then again, that wasn't always such a bad thing. She hated to be hot more than anything. And with Key's thick fur, it happened often. Her slight frown quickly turned upside down, now she was glad it was partly cloudy. The girl looked back at element. ''Hey Element, would you rather be hot or cold? I'd rather be cold.'' Key asked him. The female then started to rapidly blink. She rubbed one of her eyes with her paw, then she rubbed her other eye. Now it had become a temporary habit, and she kept rubbing her eyes as if they were itching. The female stopped after a while. Finally she took in Element's expression. It wasn't anything interesting, so she licked her paw once more but this time tried to clean the back of her ear. The girl stopped after a few seconds. 'Okay, I need to stop. I probably look like a weirdo doing that,' she thought.

<style type="text/css">
.keychain1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#633F13; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keychain1 i {font-style:italic; color:#633F13}
.keychain1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px;

font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keychain1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keychain1 {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#A9670A;

background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/eb6e78.png); background-position:top

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 305px 0px 10px

0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:11px;

letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread